"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

June Progress Report on Women - Need Feedback

Buzz

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Ok so lets say my game is a little stale... I never really had the confidence to pickup girls I don't know, and getting girls #s that I do know is also kind of a stretch. I take good care of myself, my body (exercising) and dress well. I've dated girls but never really sustained a 'professional' level of game. June has been kind of an initiative month to go out and 'get them.'

Within the last month I've been talking to this girl at work, shes probably a 9 (felt like out of my league but oh well). Started off with a high attraction level, got her # and we went out on a date... went ok but no kiss, was on her lunch break and she was in a hurry to get back... whatever. Invited her to a NBA Finals party at my house and she said she would come but never showed up, never called, no nothing. At this point I said forget about her, no point in chasing a girl who is obviously not interested. I saw her about a week later and she said her sister was in the hospital because she thought she was having a miscarriage. Sounded like a lame excuse to me (called her to check if she was coming twice and no answer, she never called me to tell me she wasnt coming... never called me since etc.) so I forgot about her. Im attracted to her but I can't tell if she is interested still; probably not so I'm going to leave it alone and not look like a desperate fool.

Went with my friends to the club, started dancing with this girl and she was really getting into it; rubbing all over me and giving me these looks like she wanted to fxxk. Had to work the next morning so I got her number.

Few days later went to a restaurant with my friend and there was a cute waitress; asked if she was single, can I call her some time? Got the number. That was easy.

But then... Called them both back two days later and they were both wrong numbers.

Being new to this whole picking girls up deal, I am feeling somewhat discouraged that nothing has worked out. I know it takes time to get good at this, maybe I'm being too impatient. I haven't got any outright rejections but I feel like these girls might just be being 'polite' and 'indirect'.

Any advice?

Thanks
Buzzz
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Buzz

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
BTW I'm 21... sex with 4 girls... college student and work full time. If this makes any difference.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Cold approach more.

Or sarge your social circle girls more.
 

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
The saying practice makes perfect is very relevant in being a DJ and connecting socially with lots of girls. The more girls you approach, the better the odds of finding a connection.

I'm a bit on the lazy side and i only approach about once a month or so. I'm busy trying to figure out my life, so females are low on my priority list. That is why my batting average sucks; lack of persistence and effort.

Seriously persistence pays off, you'd be surprised how much success you'll gain through dilgent approaching.

Good luck and keep your head up!
 

Buzz

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Its just strange, LOL. Either I get really frustrated because I try hard... or I get depressed because I'm so patient and dont really look! LOL!

tristan: Thankyou for reaffirming me of that. That is a strong belief of mine about other things and it is good to hear that it applies to women as well.

JT: That is my current plan... BTW what is "Sarge"ing?


Thanks
Buzzzz
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top