"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Jumped ship right before sinking!

teencraft

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Thank god, I just dumped my girl RIGHT BEFORE she was about to dump me. THANK GOD I kept the upper hand. Phew, dodged that bullet.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Javelin44

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
I really don't think that can be considered keeping the upper hand. If you 2 aren't going to see each other, then what's the point of "keeping the upper hand." Also, how did you know she was going to dump you? Sounds pointless to me.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
How.. utterly... saddening.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Here the point .














Heres you O-|-<
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

teencraft

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I just felt like posting this up. It almost felt liberating for me because i was the WORST AFC in the world. I used to hang on to relationships til they were definitely past due and then when the girl dumped me I would "Convince" her she should stick with me. It almost makes me sick thinking about it. It just feels very good to have the power in a relationship for once and I felt like posting it up.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
No no, really, you're cool now.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by teencraft
Thank god, I just dumped my girl RIGHT BEFORE she was about to dump me. THANK GOD I kept the upper hand. Phew, dodged that bullet.
Do you want a cookie?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You mean... Seeing a problem and dashing for the exit? No this isn't way better, this is called being a chump. And if he's that willing and happy to kick her out just so HE doesn't look bad, what does it say about the relationship itself? This was so obviously set up to happen this way. He 'caught wind' of what was going on from a 'friend' and did what he was expected to do.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top