Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

JulyTeenth recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like you all to help me petition for a holiday called "Julyteenth." This is for my fellow oppressed white folks that had a sharecropper in their family tree.

Yes, one of my caucasian great-grandfather's was a sharecropper. Although I never met him, this holiday is about 'my people' of today; we still feel oppressed about a lifestyle that we personally never actually experienced.

It's my hope that my people will get a holiday called "Julyteenth." If not for the treatment toward my Great-Grandfather (whom I never met) I'd be sleeping with a different college girl every single night. Unfortunately, my Great-Grandfather's sharecropping oppressive experience keeps weighing me down.

For my fellow brothers that know what we're going through, let's push for Julyteenth. We've gone through enough.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like you all to help me petition for a holiday called "Julyteenth." This is for my fellow oppressed white folks that had a sharecropper in their family tree.

Yes, one of my caucasian great-grandfather's was a sharecropper. Although I never met him, this holiday is about 'my people' of today; we still feel oppressed about a lifestyle that we personally never actually experienced.

It's my hope that my people will get a holiday called "Julyteenth." If not for the treatment toward my Great-Grandfather (whom I never met) I'd be sleeping with a different college girl every single night. Unfortunately, my Great-Grandfather's sharecropping oppressive experience keeps weighing me down.

For my fellow brothers that know what we're going through, let's push for Julyteenth. We've gone through enough.
My family were landowners pre 1800's in south america. Before independence from spain fresh off French revolution. Mystery in my family is what ship did they use to live in south america. Supposedly mystery ships docked in peru. Recent discovery in Africatown and smugglers of the time might lead to valuble clues/ paperwork for properties in question during the wilderness. Thank you internet...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In before the Kryptonite padlock. (Edit - hope it doesn't come to that.)

IMO the emancipation of slaves should be remembered and celebrated. However a holiday doesn't really address the perverse racial obsessions (on all sides) of modern day America.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A dumb thread that will surely be locked. Ancestry DNA kits are on sale for Father’s Day. Quite informative. Might be worth checking out.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad Allfather - the progenitor of JBW Theory....

This Father's Day, make sure to pay tribute to the man who blessed all ethnik women with the opportunity to lust after blue eyed men...

TheFirstChad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.