Julian Edelman Tinder girl Sabrina apologizes for blowing up receiver’s spot

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb hoe. Wonder how many Patriots she banged?

Julian Edelman Tinder girl Sabrina apologizes for blowing up receiver’s spot

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/julian-edelman-tinder-girl-sabrina-apologizes/254380

New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman earned the right to celebrate nonstop after the way he performed in Super Bowl XLIX. The only mistake he made was partying with a young lady named Sabrina.

Edelman apparently hooked up with Sabrina after they partied together on Tuesday night. We know this because she bragged about it on Tinder, and the photo she shared went viral.

People are not happy with Sabrina. One Boston club promoter told TMZ that he is rallying local club owners to ban her from the area’s nightlife scene. TMZ later got in touch with Sabrina, and she admitted she feels “terrible” about the whole situation.

“I made a mistake. I feel really bad about it,” she said. “He passed out and I was bored I guess. I was drunk … and I made a mistake and I feel terrible about it.”

“Some of the players were texting me that they were really disappointed. I obviously made a mistake and I can’t take it back.”

While she expressed regret, Sabrina didn’t seem concerned about promoters and club owners banning her from their establishments.

“I’ve definitely gotten my fair share of clubbing in Boston — and I have friends who work there who say I’m still welcome,” she said. “I don’t know if I’ll go out anytime soon — but that’s my choice.”

If that sounds like a girl who is confident enough to bang an NFL player and then brag about it on Tinder, well…

The important thing is Sabrina’s dumb Tinder post didn’t stop Edelman from tearing it up at the Super Bowl victory parade on Wednesday.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget your sh!tlib mass media has been bombarding this atomized shiksa goy star fvcker since birth that idolizing "fame" and celebutards along with her "career", carousel count and iphone is a worthy goal. Can you honestly blame her? (No WK)

When grown men sit and watch men and worship the big gayme, your women will follow.

Edit:

Btw for a good example of weak rudderless millenials displaying peak faggotry in front of their womenfolk watch this. Courtesy of MPC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qCYErpJTF8

GOOOO TEAM!! :cheer: :cheer:

Last edited:

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Don't forget your sh!tcon mass media has been bombarding this atomized shiksa goy star fvcker since birth that idolizing "fame" and celebutards along with her "career", carousel count and iphone is a worthy goal. Can you honestly blame her? (No WK)

When grown men sit and watch men and worship the big gayme, your women will follow.

Edit:

Btw for a good example of weak rudderless millenials displaying peak faggotry in front of their womenfolk watch this. Courtesy of MPC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qCYErpJTF8

GOOOO TEAM!! :cheer: :cheer:

Normal people like sports, but I assume you would prefer to watch men doing ballet instead? Quite the feminine post full of drama and emotion. I'll give you a B+ for the effort, but next time, sprinkle in a few more right wing buzzwords to make it worth your while. I know this post was the highlight of your day, but try to contain your excitement.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
lulz @ trying to sound like me. C+ for effort.

Embers84 said:
Normal people like sports
Normal people play sports. Grown men 2 steps shy of voluntarily race cucking themselves who sit and watch peak fitness dudes jump and throw a pigskin around on a roller coaster of manufactured emotions whilst their own atomized countries careen down the toilet and paying the chosenite team/media owners for the pleasure are a very different animal.

Another overweight and rudderless millenial faggot wasting his inherent tribalism on intangible bread and circuses. Warning : Painful to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ#t=15

MPC's Eternal_Return said it best just yesterday as a matter of fact:

Sports, of course, is a low-grade form of tribalism. It's one of the most pervasive in the mainstream since there is a cheap buy-in, since all you have to do to belong to the tribe is to "be a fan". I've seen grown men flip tables, throw drinks and have serious mood swings when their team does poorly. A serious infantilized version of themselves takes over. The whole "we" thing is also strange to me. "We did great last night" or "we should have had that first down!", as if they're actually a part of something that is very distant and out of reach to them in reality. It all smacks of some sort of modern loneliness and desperation.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Grown men 2 steps shy of voluntarily race cucking themselves who sit and watch peak fitness dudes jump and throw a pigskin around on a roller coaster of manufactured emotions whilst their own atomized countries careen down the toilet and paying the chosenite team/media owners for the pleasure are a very different animal.
I read another article the other day about how sports are about the most recession-proof business there is. A business, propped up by middle class people's leisure money, is one of the biggest and best out there. What does that tell you about a real 'recession'? And if the recession WAS real, what does that tell you about our priorities during that recession? Country was in the toilet, but sports got MORE popular. Seems to me that either we didn't see a recession, or that the population would rather stick their head in the sand, ignore the problems, and distract themselves with sports. Probably a little of both.

I know people that pay 10K for alumni club dues and tickets to college football games, obviously for some pretty good seats. WHAT....THE.....F*CK are they thinking about. Sh*t, I watch a little bit of sports, but I'm thinking about cutting my cable just so I won't have to pay them that $5/month. If I want to watch a game, I'll go to the bar down the street and at least drink a few beers.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.ibtimes.com/who-sabrina-dudish-meet-julian-edelmans-tinder-girl-1806030 said:
Michael Winter, a Boston promoter, sent her this message on Facebook, according to Barstool Sports: “In many years I haven’t BLACK LISTED anyone from the nightclubs. YOU ARE BLACK LISTED “86’d” so stay in Metro West. Putting Edelman on Blast during celebration…. Btw you’re a 5 if that and he was blackout. I’m sure I speak on behalf of many Boston Industy ppl to not show your face in this city.”

Black out? She raped him according to current standards.

Sabrina Dudish is a rapist.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boston women in general look like dog**** compared to the rest of the country lol why i don't know. i've been there before, i used to date a girl from boston. she was okay looking but nothing to write home about if she wasn't into horses i would not have given her the time of day.

this girl is.. i mean she's not UGLY but she's not take a picture of me and use it on tinder hot like the girl that ****ed Odem Beckham was

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
boston women in general look like dog**** compared to the rest of the country lol why i don't know. i've been there before, i used to date a girl from boston. she was okay looking but nothing to write home about if she wasn't into horses i would not have given her the time of day.

this girl is.. i mean she's not UGLY but she's not take a picture of me and use it on tinder hot like the girl that ****ed Odem Beckham was
The reason for this is that Boston the city (not the surrounding areas) is heavily populated by college students, especially from other states. Boston and Massachusetts in general have a huge density of top 50 schools.

As a guy who went to a top 15 school, our girls are pretty ugly. My friends in other schools also say the same thing. We can get pretty girls, cute girls, and some really above average girls, but my entire time I never saw that super bombshell girl that people talk about. Only seen that in state schools or worse private colleges when I visit my friends.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embers84 said:
Normal people like sports, but I assume you would prefer to watch men doing ballet instead? Quite the feminine post full of drama and emotion. I'll give you a B+ for the effort, but next time, sprinkle in a few more right wing buzzwords to make it worth your while. I know this post was the highlight of your day, but try to contain your excitement.
Watching sports is one thing. Treating sports celebrities as demigods is another. I give you a C- for your attempt at feigning miscomprehension.