Judging a girls attraction based on her actions vs her words

Reaction score
Basically, a friend of mine has been showing interest.

By saying things like:

-Would you date me?
-When are we getting married?
-Talking about our future kids
-I want to kiss you
-My mom thinks you're the best looking friend I have
-My mom thinks we're going to get married

Borerline psycho sh*t, infatuated with me here.

And doing things like:

-Walking with her arm around my waist/my arm around her
-Kissing me through the air
-Looking at me and playing with her tongue ring
-Prolonged eye contact
-Calling me handsome/cute/taking photos with me
-Asking me friends about me/where I am
-I'd tell her I'm hanging out with another girl and she'd get jealous

Obviously shes showing interest here, it has slightly tapered off and its not as apparent as before. The list I have up there was at the peak of her interest and now its fading away. I still suspect there is a bit of attraction lingering which is why I havent completely moved on from her

Now apparently I came up in a convo between her and my best friend, and she isnt interested in me at all. Made me feel like **** since I did really like her.

So wtf guys, shes doing these things and saying other things. Am I just being used to stroke her ego?

Also regarding why I never acted on all of her come ons, its because she only showed me interest while my friends were around, I'm not going to kiss her around my friends, its just weird. Dont ask...but its awkward.

When we're alone she does NONE of what I mentioned above, am I being played here?

doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
When we're alone she does NONE of what I mentioned above, am I being played here?

YUP

she's being an attention *****, just ignore her when she does these things...flirt with other girls in front of her

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
She wants other people to see that she's in a relationship with you, possibly trying to get someone in particular to be jealous.

Yeah, women can be evil like that. That's life.

You should ask her in person and know what's going on. You can't take your "best friends" word for it because your best friend might be c0ck blocking you. Believe it or not, your friends could actually be your worst enemies in disguise.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RustleYourJimmies said:
Question is, when u guys are alone, what do YOU do then? u cant expect her to make the first move. and of course it is much safer when other people are around to play with this "relationship" but one on one, that is the real thing and if she has given you all the signs and now you dont do something, she even might feel rejected. there might also be your reason why she would say your friend she is not interested.

well all that doesnt matter anyways, all speculations are inane. actions speak louder than words, so go DO something. and you will see. worst case she isnt really into you, no big deal then.