Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Judge a Girl by Actions, not by words

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here’s some typical examples of some threads I’ve seen on here recently (titles adjusted to reflect the post content):

* What does it mean when she says she wants to be treated like a princess?

* My girlfriend says she loves me, but doesn’t want to have s!x with me.

* Predict if she flakes (based on a few text messages backwards and forwards)

* I invited her to an event / out… She replied she is really busy, thanks but I can’t come with you….does this mean she is losing interest?

* Girl doesn’t text back, what does this mean?

* Girl demands you act like less of a jerk.

* Girl in a relationship told me that she is attracted to me, but she won’t go out / get intimate with me.

What do all of these threads have in common?

The guy is trying to analyse her behaviour and what he should do based on her words.

There is a reason that my signature is what it is, and that’s because attempting to understand women based on what they say (or by extension, do through some other communication media e.g. texting, Facebook) is a HUGE WASTE OF TIME.

Women say one thing, but may often do another since attraction is not a logical process. What is the best way to adapt to this:

Judge her by her actions not her words, and do what you want to do

This cuts through all the b/s and you focus on what matters:

If a girl says she wants to be treated like a princess, it likely means she is tired of falling for all the jerks she sleeps with straight away, BUT THAT IS WHAT SHE IS ATTRACTED TO.

If a girl says she likes / loves you, but won’t have s!x with you, then SHE IS NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU.

If you are with a girl, you are making out with her and she says “we’re not having s!x tonight” do not freak out. Just keep going and chances are YOU WILL HAVE S!X

Predicting how a girl feels about you based on some text messages? Forget it! SEE IF SHE WILL MEET UP WITH YOU IN PERSON.

If a girl is in a relationship, she says she is attracted to you, but won’t go out / get intimate with you… SHE IS KEEPING YOU AS AN ORBITER BUT SHE IS NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU.

A GIRL WILL FVCK A GUY SHE IS ATTRACTED TO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SHE (OR HE) IS IN A RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIED.

Stay focused on real life results and remember words mean nothing.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here’s some typical examples of some threads I’ve seen on here recently (titles adjusted to reflect the post content):

* What does it mean when she says she wants to be treated like a princess?

* My girlfriend says she loves me, but doesn’t want to have s!x with me.

* Predict if she flakes (based on a few text messages backwards and forwards)

* I invited her to an event / out… She replied she is really busy, thanks but I can’t come with you….does this mean she is losing interest?

* Girl doesn’t text back, what does this mean?

* Girl demands you act like less of a jerk.

* Girl in a relationship told me that she is attracted to me, but she won’t go out / get intimate with me.

What do all of these threads have in common?

The guy is trying to analyse her behaviour and what he should do based on her words.

There is a reason that my signature is what it is, and that’s because attempting to understand women based on what they say (or by extension, do through some other communication media e.g. texting, Facebook) is a HUGE WASTE OF TIME.

Women say one thing, but may often do another since attraction is not a logical process. What is the best way to adapt to this:

Judge her by her actions not her words, and do what you want to do

This cuts through all the b/s and you focus on what matters:

If a girl says she wants to be treated like a princess, it likely means she is tired of falling for all the jerks she sleeps with straight away, BUT THAT IS WHAT SHE IS ATTRACTED TO.

If a girl says she likes / loves you, but won’t have s!x with you, then SHE IS NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU.

If you are with a girl, you are making out with her and she says “we’re not having s!x tonight” do not freak out. Just keep going and chances are YOU WILL HAVE S!X

Predicting how a girl feels about you based on some text messages? Forget it! SEE IF SHE WILL MEET UP WITH YOU IN PERSON.

If a girl is in a relationship, she says she is attracted to you, but won’t go out / get intimate with you… SHE IS KEEPING YOU AS AN ORBITER BUT SHE IS NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU.

A GIRL WILL FVCK A GUY SHE IS ATTRACTED TO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SHE (OR HE) IS IN A RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIED.
Awesome post, all this seduction bs should be replaced by this post. It's really this simple. Forget all that PUA nonsense. This is all you really need. Do enough dating and you will eventually distill your philosophy down to this. If a chick is into you it will be fairly obvious. If not, then move on. The caveat to this is that you have to be a socially well adjusted guy first.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So your saying the girl I work with that goes out of her way to walk by me and say hi each time she works has feeling for me. lol, I've tried ignoring her because she has a boyfriend but she still does it. Maybe this is a sign.. lol

Mr. Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looky Here Sir

"So your saying the girl I work with that goes out of her way to walk by me and say hi each time she works has feeling for me. lol, I've tried ignoring her because she has a boyfriend but she still does it. Maybe this is a sign.. lol"

Mr. Fantastic: "You've already lost with that attitude man. Get her number and take her on a date. That is what runner83 is trying to tell you. Forget analyzing her behavior and get her number and take her out. It ain't that hard son..."

EA Gold: "But she has a boyfriend! I can't ask her out!"

Mr. Fantastic: "Then she is using you to satisfy a void that her boyfriend isn't filling (maybe attention?), or likes to feel wanted and she can use the boyfriend excuse to reject anyone who tries to make a move (she could go out of her way to say "hi" to every guy). Heck it could mean anything that she says anything or does anything because A WOMEN WILL SLEEP WITH YOU, MARRY YOU, AND TALK TO YOU FOR REASONS OTHER THAN INTEREST. So stop analyzing this chicks behavior (better yet don't analyze any chicks behavior). The only way to know for sure that she is interested is she will go on dates with you, and do things you like to do at her own expense (be it time, money, etc.)."

EA Gold: "Okay Mr. Fantastic! I won't make the same foolish mistakes you did and will save many hours in the process! How can I repay you?"

Mr. Fantastic: "Just spread the word."

As far as this post goes it sounds like Anti-Dumps Machine...

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fantastic said:
"So your saying the girl I work with that goes out of her way to walk by me and say hi each time she works has feeling for me. lol, I've tried ignoring her because she has a boyfriend but she still does it. Maybe this is a sign.. lol"

Mr. Fantastic: "You've already lost with that attitude man. Get her number and take her on a date. That is what runner83 is trying to tell you. Forget analyzing her behavior and get her number and take her out. It ain't that hard son..."
My only disclaimer here is to be very careful approaching girls at work (and I say this as a guy who has successfully navigated this potential minefield, including once with a married chick).

Always try to get chicks elsewhere in the first instance!!

Sure if a girl flat out makes it known that she is interested (as happened in all my cases) and you can't resist the piece of ass, then go for it, but otherwise be very careful.

In EAGold's case, what she is doing is not a true indication of actions.

Flirting with him like that might mean she is interested, or it might mean she is just a c@ck tease who is getting something her boyfriend is not providing (i.e. attention).

I know because there is a similar girl at my work who does similar things.

There is only one way to find out if she is truly interested, and yet it can be fraught with danger in the workplace.

Be patient and only go for it if there is a good opportunity. Otherwise better not to try at all.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fantastic said:

EA Gold: "But she has a boyfriend! I can't ask her out!"

Mr. Fantastic: "Then she is using you to satisfy a void that her boyfriend isn't filling (maybe attention?), or likes to feel wanted and she can use the boyfriend excuse to reject anyone who tries to make a move (she could go out of her way to say "hi" to every guy). Heck it could mean anything that she says anything or does anything because A WOMEN WILL SLEEP WITH YOU, MARRY YOU, AND TALK TO YOU FOR REASONS OTHER THAN INTEREST. So stop analyzing this chicks behavior (better yet don't analyze any chicks behavior). The only way to know for sure that she is interested is she will go on dates with you, and do things you like to do at her own expense (be it time, money, etc.)."

EA Gold: "Okay Mr. Fantastic! I won't make the same foolish mistakes you did and will save many hours in the process! How can I repay you?"

Mr. Fantastic: "Just spread the word."

As far as this post goes it sounds like Anti-Dumps Machine...
All I have to say is that your....

FANTASTIC!!!! LOL:D

I feel a great relationship is on the way :)

IM_A_GENIUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
[B]you know what I have tio say about this?
ITS A TOTSAL LOAD OF UTTER TOSH!
GHARBAGE!
THIS FANTASTIC **** HAS BO CLKUE ON THE RUDIMENTS OF PUA.
NEITHER HAS RUNNER OR WHOEVER THE **** HE CALLS HIS SAD SELF.
HERES what you need to know to get a chick,son, and listen your arse out.
GO FOR IT.
PLAY ****Y FUNNYOU ****ING FOOLS.

SHOW HER YOU ARE HERE TYPE
IF YOUR NOTG, THEN SHOW HER ANYWAY.
ONBCE SHE IS INTI YOU, SUDDENLY PULL AWAY AND ACT LIKE UR NOT INTERESTED.O TRY IT WIKTHOUT WHINING FOR FUXCKS SAKE....GEEESH.
THIS IS CALLED PUSH-PULL
IT WORKS, YOU ****ING FOOLS.

NEXT, KEEP ALTERNATIG BWN PLUS AND MINUS, AND YOULL GET HER.
IOVE TRIED THIS OUT, IB FAVCTI DEVELOPED THIS TECHNIQUE OVER THE YEARS AND IT WO
[/B]KS.
NO G

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IM_A_GENIUS said:
High as a kite
All of what you say is correct, but it's not the subject of this thread.

This is about judging a girl by her actions, since if she interested, she will make it easy for you.

And you have to recognise when she isn't and move on.

Run along sport. The adults are talking.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:

this is so true. i have seen it with my own eyes.

my old ex told me that on a number of times. i was SO " in the moment" that it didn't even register with me and we ended up having sex.

( when i say in the moment it was more like " **** yeah i am making out with this girl, i don't need anything else right now" takes you out of your head and into the present it was great. )