JRE x Terence Howard - this information will likely change the world

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wakanda meats tropical thunder. Damn I see it coming I will waste a lot of time with Howard.

I thought this comment was very funny about him:
" If his mind is blown by multiplication, imagine what dividing 1 by 1 is gonna do to him"

Who will be the king of wakanda?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The data im seeing is showing massive advancements in technology and innovation. I didn't understand why the forecasting/analysis was showing this but if this information is accurate, would make a lot of sense. We also have Trump campaigning for flying cars.
A scene like on Coruscant will remain science-fiction:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi TripleA,
"....tell me about it....I was there last year when they didn't accept cash and didn't allow western credit cards yet. Also going to Taiwan for a couple of months in a few weeks.
I believe the cash situation has since got worse,they just don't want Western Tourists...Ho-hum....The Taiwanese certainly do,they love us,but you timed it badly old Son,just missing the Blossom time,but catching the rainy season LOL....May I suggest to spend only a Day or two in Taipei,then catching the slow train down to Tainan,very scenic,it's the Old Japanese Capitol,beautiful place then slowly take your time going back on the train making sure to spend a while in Hualien definitely take a coach trip across the rugged mountains to see Taroko (sp) Gorge incredible journey,then journey on to Sun Moon Lake,soo beautiful...Great Country,incredibly clean,safe and Friendly,a warning,their Banks only take freshly minted Banknotes!!....But we are in danger of Rail-roading your Thread LOL.
Yep, i love taiwan. I'm starting a business there. if stable/successful, i will split my time between the US/Taiwan. My in-laws live in taiwan so it will be good for my daughter.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi TripleA,
Yes my leading Lady is from Nanjing....These Chinese Girls really are Gods Gift to Western Men...Good luck with your business.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also saw Billy Carson, mention how aliens could theorhetically identify frequencies of certain cancers, and send exact matching frequencies to specifically target cancerous cells for removal without effecting any of the other surrounding organs. He was referencing ancient scriptures when explaining this.

I do know Terence Howard has mentioned Billy Carson and vice versa, so they are on a similar wave length. So not only are we talking potentially about unlimited free energy, but also the end of sickness and disease. Pretty interesting imo.