"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Journey to Don Juan leads to enlightenment

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
I’ve noticed this pattern amongst highly successful people in any given field whether it be girls money business athletic pursuits etc. they paradoxically are the most meticulous analytical and perfectionist yet the most detached to the outcome as they realize it doesn’t matter in the end. This is why you hear billionaires or multi millionaires say money doesn’t make you happy. If we’re being honest with ourselves the pursuit of women once you have sex regularly is very empty and fulerfixcial. You realize you basically just got another human to do the work your hand usually does for you. You then find joy in the process instead of the result. The hard work and day to day things instead of the huge outcome. It’s a beautiful thing. But it’s hard for someone to realize this if they have none so I suggest do it. Go for cash and girls and ***** And realize it’s vapoeous cause you won’t learn from some guy on the internet. You have to touch the stove yourself.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top