Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[JOURNAL] Perfection before Highschool ends?

ConfusedHSer

Don Juan
Reaction score
No introduction is going to be made. Simple: I need to get my life in order before I head on to University or I'll be flipping burgers at McDonalds the rest of my life. So here's my current status, I'd love it if you guys could give me advice, follow along and urge me to go forward.
I tend to have a issue with procrastination and lack of motivation in life.

So currently, my status issssssss
[CURRENT STATUS]
Grade Average: 80.25%
Body Shape: Average, maybe a bit above average.

[GOALS BY END OF SUMMER]
-Sucessfully get my Academics on track, I've signed up for Calculus and I'm purchased some textbooks for Math and Science to review and self learn throughout the summer.

-Get physically fit. I used to be obese, worked down to a decent body shape. Went partying too much, ate out a lot and realized that I'm slowly losing all of it. I plan on working out everyday, possibly take up some MMA, and maybe focus on a new sport I could join next year.

-Get a girlfriend, I've only had about 1 girlfriend before, and it lasted two weeks because I was extremely AFC. After that I've went on a couple dates, but decided not to pursue anything. Although I almost always get action at parties, then again those mean nothing.

-Quit gaming, enough said. It's ruining my life.

So from now on I'll post my improvements and entries up whenever I have time. If you guys have questions, inquiries, or entry requests post up :)
I hope you'll serve as a nice source of motivation for me.

foofighters

Reaction score
One tip, build a mantra.

Something you can repeat over and over again to keep you in the right mindset.

Mine is "no matter what im going to be myself" and when I think of myself, I think of the person I want to be, a mentally strong and confident person.

But your mantra can be anything, like "I am unstoppable" etc etc

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can knock out just about every one of these problems right here...

1. Academics are easy. Google is your friend. I had to take a math test on expressions and 30,45,60 triangles. I didn't understand them, so I watched YouTube videos of certain problems being solved. I got 100%.

2. Fitness, do this: http://scoobysworkshop.com/teenworkout.htm
There's also Starting Strength, but that's more for people who want to gain muscle weight rather than lose fat.

3. A girlfriend is not the answer. You don't want you dont want A girlfriend, you wants GIRLFRIENDS. The difference is that one teaches you oneitis and the other teaches you to be the prize.

4. Yeah I used to love Xbox. Now I don't really care. It pisses me off that kids like Hutch, xJawz, Whiteboy7thst make bank on games...but hey, imagine them in 20 years. They probably won't be so great at games anymore, they won't have social skills, and their money will evaporate.

5. Mantra, mine was inspired by Norwegian: "what if I DON'T approach?"

Hope I helped a bit