Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

jordan peterson checks into rehab still love the guy

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His wife has cancer hope it works out for him will always be a fan:)

Mr.Rager

Reaction score
Damnnn life doesnt give this guy a break im shook

Hope the best for him & his family too learned a lot from him

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true but we all have are addictions he still might kick it who knows

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wary of him. I think he's dodgy. His addiction actually doesn't change much imo.
You post the dumbest chit imo.

As a prescriber of the same med, he should had known better.
Facepalm!

Do you guys not read the article before labeling someone an addict? He tried weaning himself off the meds he was taking due his wife finally doing better. There are prescription drugs that require rehab so safely come off them. People can die if they do not come off certain meds without medical supervision and or weaning properly Even if you know the protocol of coming off said meds, everyone's withdraw symptoms and experiences are different. He weaned himself off and realized "his" side effects needed supervision.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You post the dumbest chit imo.

Facepalm!

Do you guys not read the article before labeling someone an addict? He tried weaning himself off the meds he was taking due his wife finally doing better. There are prescription drugs that require rehab so safely come off them. People can die if they do not come off certain meds without medical supervision and or weaning properly Even if you know the protocol of coming off said meds, everyone's withdraw symptoms and experiences are different. He weaned himself off and realized "his" side effects needed supervision.
Dude, I'm an EMT. I am well aware of the withdrawl symptoms of anti-anxiety meds. Thus, he should had known better. There are better options than said meds.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm an EMT. I am well aware of the withdrawl symptoms of anti-anxiety meds. Thus, he should had known better. There are better options than said meds.
I can't deal with stupid people today!

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peterson is a genius

The man has hinted on several occasions that he is weak

Or to use his terminology "agreeable"

But this should in no way reduce his work or his character

If anything it adds to his credibility

Get well soon Professor

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't think addiction is about logic.
Don't get me wrong, I feel for the dude. However, as a prescriber of klonopin is highly addictive.. Benzos are like that. The prescriber really needs to keep their patient in check on this. So, I guess the issue is more with his doctor than himself.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure the femynists are bouncing around in glee.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He's a clinical psychologist, not a psychiatrist; the latter is a MD, and prescribes Rx.
In some States and Provinces, clinical psychologists can and do prescribe Rx med's for clients; especially for trials. Usually, there is also a MD or psychiatrist over-seeing said clinical psychologists and/or their studies/trials.