"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Jokes and Bar Tricks

Clownboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2002
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
chesapeake va
Yes I have the Street Magic video and it is worth every penny. I also have the AmbitiouXs Card: Crash Course 2 and Ninja 1 DVDs. The last two are strictly card tricks while Street Magic teaches a varity of tricks from cards to Blaine's levitation (not the one where he was a foot off the ground, that <i>was</i> faked). You can also download some tricks online such as the King Rising Levitation (which is much better) and Two Card Monte, which was the card trick where two queens become two aces (that blows peoples' minds...)

I know I talk too much, so let me recommend Street Magic first, then Crash Course 1, then you can go on from there.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mitza

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Russia
Try that and tell me how it work's.

Ask someone next questions.

Q:What is the color of a paper ?
A:White

Q:What color have milk ?
A:White

Q:What color have snow ?
A:White

Q:What cow drink ?
A:(99%) Milk !

The cow drink water. :D

Just try !
 

Mitza

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Russia
I know a pretty cool card trick were I have the person hold a deck of cards behind their back, and tell them to cut it into two halves, and then place both halves face to face. Of course, this is done behind their back, So I cant see the cards as I explain to them what to do. Then I turn my back, and they are to find the two cards in the middle that are touching face to face, and memorize them. Then I turn back around and tell them to think of the cards, keep in mind they cut the deck anywhere, so theres no way I could know what the two cards are and I never come into contact with the deck, but Im able to read their minds, and guess the 2 cards all without any secret helpers or anything. gets em everytime, theyre always beggin me to tell them. The most puzzleing thing about the trick is that once they cut the deck and the 2 cards are set to be face to face, I never see the deck, or come into contact with it, yet im able to know what the two cards are, its a pretty good mental trick.

Another cool trick I like to do is take any random card, place it in the middle of the deck, and then suddenly it reappears back on top of the deck, I place it back in the middle again, it reappaers back on top, I do it over and over. Its freaky, keep in mind im using a normal deck, not a trick one with all the same cards. Just a skill in sleight of hand. its cool to see.
I don't undestrand this trick.Can u explain me again ?!

Some new tricks someone ?!
 

Libertine

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Mitza
Try that and tell me how it work's.

Ask someone next questions.

Q:What is the color of a paper ?
A:White

Q:What color have milk ?
A:White

Q:What color have snow ?
A:White

Q:What cow drink ?
A:(99%) Milk !

The cow drink water. :D

Just try !
I got tricked by one of these a few days ago.

My friend: What's the colour of the white house?
Me: White
What's the colour of a blue house?
Me:blue
What's the colour of a red house?
Me:Red
What's the colour of a yellow house?
Me:yellow
What's the colour of a Green house?
Me:Green (No!)

Greenhouses are colourless.
 
Top