Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Join and gym and go faithfully asap!!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Until recently, everytime I joined a gyM i hardly ever went and it was just money down the drain. I always hated lifting and thought chicks did not really care about a ripped body.

Working out a few times a week has so many pros as opposed to cons.

Pro's

1.) Excercise relieves stress and when you are finished your mind is more clear and you feel like you have accomplished something.

2.) A fit semi muscular body makes you feel good about yourself and make the attraction job a hell of alot easier.

3.) You get to check out hot chicks and maybe get a few hot dates out of it and can make some new friends.

As far as cons are concerned, I do not really see any. As long as you do not see $50 dollars a month or 4-6 hours a week as a waste.

There you have it, three very, very strong pros. Come to think of it, going to gym is the highlight of my week.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since going to the gym and not just doing cardio but having a workout routine involving strength training for my entire body, I have been getting tons of compliments, most are from guys actually.

I notice some differences with my shirt off but others notice the difference even with it on.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not the time but also the money. I have issues with money-- some people due just as there are issues with women. For one reason we're programmed to deal with sex, money, time, etc... in specific and often unskillful ways. So we're here to learn how to deal with women better; but it's also important to learn how to view money. At least for me, I should spend the 40-50 a month, but I get tickets instead, and then i can go when i want.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're broke and are looking for a cheap/free gym in your area (and you're in the United States), try looking around you local community colleges.

i had a buddy who was at the local jr. college and invited me to workout with him a couple times. this particular college was free to the community and had everything a 'full sized' gym had. plus, there was always a basketball pickup run going on.

of course, some of these colleges strictly allow students of the college to use the facilities and require valid ID. but, it doesn't hurt to try looking around.

who knows, you may run into the same jr college i was working out for free in which had treadmills, eliptical trainers, full range olympic weights, showers, and even a sauna.

-HQ

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey good idea

thanks for the tip hq.... i just may try that. But I dontk now If I can find your gym.... Im in the... "higher" vancouver...... !

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask your friends who have gym memberships to get you free trial passes