Johnny Depp

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up with this guy?? why are women driven wild by him? I mean.. compared to other guys like orlando bloom or brad pitt or whatever, he's not even that good looking... Yet women will still place depp at the top of their list

So what's the deal with him?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He looks prettier than both those guys if you ask me, and at the same time he has the suave and abit efeminate thing going on!

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ef·fem·i·nate

adj.

1. Having qualities or characteristics more often associated with women than men.

2. Characterized by weakness and excessive refinement.

3. Not a quallity women look for in men.:p

I do not think that Mr. Depp is all that effeminate if you ask me. I believe it has more to do with his laid-back carefree attitude.

Beethoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know women's favourite guy... 'Tall, dark and handsome'.

Johnny Depp is DARK. His eyes are deep and dark, his hair hides his face and shrouds him in mystery.

And Mystery is SEXY.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HES A CELEBRITY!!!! MONEY,FAME!!! Look at that ugly retard william hing, women are all over him because hes famous now...if he wasnt nobody would give 2 syits bout that retard lookin fag.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HES A CELEBRITY!!!! MONEY,FAME!!! Look at that ugly retard william hung, women are all over him because hes famous now...if he wasnt nobody would give 2 syits bout that retard lookin fag.

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I could think of was his "mystique" as you said, Beethoven. I think his care-free attitude is pretty much the same as pitt or tom cruise (esp. top gun).

And yea, Ken. I guess the fact that he's a celeb makes a difference

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
HES A CELEBRITY!!!! MONEY,FAME!!! Look at that ugly retard william hung, women are all over him because hes famous now...if he wasnt nobody would give 2 syits bout that retard lookin fag.
Women might be all over him, but that doesn't make them quality babes by any means whatsoever. Female losers are female losers. It is just as simple as that.

Aside from the mindless droves of female losers who find him attractive, I think that women like him more for his attitude more than anything else. His mystique is all part of it. Plus, I doubt that he is very tall. He looks kinda small, actually.

Last edited:

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double post.

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've ever seen him interviewed and watch closely you would see what they see. He is really a true DJ IMHO.

He is very funny and charming, but has that mystery about him.

He is very smart.

He oozes confidence.

If anyone has the "I don't give a s**t" attitude that any good DJ aspires to, he does. He has based his whole career on that attitude. There probably isn't another actor in America right now that would have had the guts to do what he did in "Pirates of the Caribbean". That performance could have easily ended his career if put into the hands of the wrong director.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny doesnt just take alpha roles like all other famous movie stars!! He takes the geek roles, the freak roles and while doing it he brings an amaizing aura to the screen.

Johnny is the coolest cat in hollywood (although he now lives in France).

He does seem laid back, but in real life can be VERY intense. He has been engaged numerous times and seems to be very passionate about all things he undertakes in life, from his music, to his acting to his woman, to his drugs, lol.

He is not your typical good looking guy, he is only 5'10", reasonably skinny 155lbs and has a wierd face (however he is still good looking and back in the day against his will, used to be a pinup boy). Its definately his aura, individuality and natural confidence with his individuality that attracts woman to him IMHO.