Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

John Titor: Fraud or Time Traveler?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Funniest comments in the post so far:

I think you're mistaking real life with 'Star Trek' again.
Actually, water freezes when it freezes. Imagine that.
He was on a government mission and he didn't wanna f*ck up the future
:D

seloifter, what happened to the guy?

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egyptiandude1
if he was born in 1998 as he claims, in florida, cant the government easily find a john titor, only problem i could see if he was lying about either or both...
Well, then the US government has to believe first that time travel is possible. ;)

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
I think you're mistaking real life with 'Star Trek' again.
Star Trek isn't real???? Oh my God! What have I done in my life?
I wanted to go to the academy and meet Boothby. I already bought a Starfleet uniform. So, there's no Federation of Planets???? So Troi will never fall in love with me??????

Last edited:

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
I think with Bush in command anything is possible. According to John Titor fans, the governor elections in California is the beginning of the civil "war". But "war" according to John Titor is different from the definition that we know. Titor talks about armed militia groups and "waco style" attacks.

I guess we have to wait and find out.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this the same story as the guy who made like 3 million dollars in the stock market with an initial investment of a couple hundred over a few days/weeks?
then when he was investigated he claimed he was from the future and couldn't resist the temptation to use his knowledge of the past stock market to make money.....?
(then he offered to give them the cure to AIDs and the location of Osama Bin Laden's hideout - this was at the time when we weren't yet distracted by iraq, which were both apparently commonly known things in the future, if they would let him go)

same thing or different?
Same guy, different story. I remember someone posting about this guy a few months back but at that time the only thing I could find was a yahoo tabloid story. This site's a little more belevable IMO though.

Does the current relationship between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war?

(63) Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency.

(64) This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.
Titor posted these answers to the poster's question on Dec 13, 2000 according to this site...The chilling part is that it should be noted that he made this prediction BEFORE 9/11

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another interesting statement he made concerned the Bill of Rights/Constitution being ripped away (which could easily be interpreted and is evidenced by Patriot Acts) - predictions made in November of 2000.

He also talks about giving up rights in exchange for "safety"... again, long before 9/11.

Interesting, but I'm still very skeptical.

I guess if we descend into civil war in the next year or two we'll know for sure.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm being paraniod, but take a look at this article...

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/27/1027497418339.html

When president Ronald Reagan was considering invading Nicaragua he issued a series of executive orders that provided the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) with broad powers in the event of a "crisis" such as "violent and widespread internal dissent or national opposition against a US military invasion abroad". They were never used.
FEMA, whose main role is disaster response, is also responsible for handling US domestic unrest.
They included executive orders providing for suspension of the constitution, the imposition of martial law, internment camps, and the turning over of government to the president and FEMA.
A Miami Herald article on July 5, 1987, reported that the former FEMA director Louis Guiffrida's deputy, John Brinkerhoff, handled the martial law portion of the planning.
Today Mr Brinkerhoff is with the highly influential Anser Institute for Homeland Security. Following a request by the Pentagon in January that the US military be allowed the option of deploying troops on American streets, the institute in February published a paper by Mr Brinkerhoff arguing the legality of this.
Disturbingly, the full facts and final contents of Mr Reagan's national plan remain uncertain. This is in part because President Bush took the unusual step of sealing the Reagan presidential papers last November. However, many of the key figures of the Reagan era are part of the present administration

Last edited:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 1967 Chevorlet? Why not just use a DeLorean?

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All very interesting, though of course we have no way of knowing.

A pity nobody asked him about the laws of chronomancy, such as the prospects of alternative timelines, the possibility of the 'butterfly basking its wings in South America causing hurricane in Asia' effects and so forth. Assuming the truth of it, I wonder how much the unfolding events would be set in stone.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All very interesting, though of course we have no way of knowing.

A pity nobody asked him about the laws of chronomancy, such as the prospects of alternative timelines, the possibility of the 'butterfly basking its wings in South America causing hurricane in Asia' effects and so forth. Assuming the truth of it, I wonder how much the unfolding events would be set in stone.
He did mention that there's an approximately 2% difference between his worldline and ours. Assuming what he said is true, it's possible that just by him appearing in ours, war could be avoided. But he said he doubts that him being here is enough and that the early domino events have already happened. He said he's not from OUR worldline so technically nothing is set in stone.

We'll know in 2005 when we see "Waco Massacre type of events," which is supposidely the begining of the next civil war. I for one will take what he says seriously if that happens.

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
even then it was a good subject!!
people were being mature about it
this has got to be the dumbest move ever in sosuave!?!? :mad: :mad: