"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

John Cusak's boombox move in "Say Anything" - DJ or AFC?

John Cusak's boombox move in "Say Anything" - DJ or AFC?

  • He was a total sosuave.com DJ

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What a phuckin' AFC puss.

    Votes: 7 100.0%

  • Total voters
    7

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Location
East Middle North America, near the water.
Sure, it's a famous movie scene. Sure, we all admired how it got John Cusak the girl. Sure, chicks wish guys would do this sort of stuff for them.

But this is reality. Was it DJ or AFC?

I'm voting AFC.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
That movie sucked, and it stunk up the place with the scent of AFC. Kickboxer... bah..... bet the chic could have whipped his ass.... what's up with that sex scene, did she do him or something?
 

lerxst

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
wherever I lay my hat
The guys hanging out on the wall at the quickie mart were the AFC's. John Cusack had the guts to ask out the girl that everyone was too scared to. He was persistant. He didn't supplicate. Of course the fact that her father forbid her from seeing certainly worked in his favor. The girl was REALLY flaky in the movie, tho. So, he wasn't completely AFC, but certainly no master DJ. Now, in Hi-Fidelity, he was a complete AFC.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Cusack movies suck my nut sack, they are a part of how the media emasculated men and turned them into afcs. Don't want that crap
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2002
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
3
Location
MA
John Cusack is a fag and his sister is ugly. All his movies suck.
 

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
332
Reaction score
4
Age
55
Location
Phoenix, AZ
My brother and I almost got run into by John Cusack. We were backstage at The Who concert in LA last Sepember and John Cuscack turning around and talking to someone while walking forward and he almost barrelled into us. I like Cusack although his movies are hit or miss. Anyone who has slept with Neve Campbell and Meg Ryan(along with countless others I'm sure) is a stud in my book.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top