Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Joggling through life and women - finding free time for women

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys ,

curious about one thing . In the last year I find it extremely difficult to actually have time to game girls : between work , getting my masters from an elite university , going to the gym and just socializing a bit with my friends

during the week it is almost impossible to have time to do all of this , and during the weekend I need at least one day in which to not really do anything besides chilling and sleeping till late .

this gives me one day to do also something related to pick up , but sometimes not even having this “free” time .

thinking though to start working remotely with my current company and move to a big city in Europe , as hopefully this will give me more time to tackle the girl problem + having more women around when I am going out to do the day to day stuff should open more opportunities without having to take some time especially for this .

am I doing something wrong or you guys have any hacks on how you can free more time just for girls ?