"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

joecollapoppa- "Girl fight part.5"

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
ey yo joe....

what happened with you and that girl...was wondering why you stopped writing, that was some entertaining shyt man. ;P
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
He can't type right now. The girl broke all his fingers when she kicked his ass!:p
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
He's on part five now. Time to search. I must of miss the lastest scuffle of this saga. Make it good joe, I want to see a police report.
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Haha, these little journal things were amusing to read. Part 5 tomarrow joecollapoppa?!?! :D??!?!?! I'll be your best bud forever.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Yeah, slang that dang on her. And put some stank on it.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Yes the long awaited 5th part

Ok im chillin now right and im walkin down the hallway wit my crew and we walk towards (the girl with the problem HB10) and her 2 friends. One of her friends shoves me kinda hard, kinda strong shouldering me. I acted as if nothing happened. One of my boys were like yo, she just hit you kinda hard man and you didn't say anything. I say I know right? Its like football in these hallways
and we just started laughing. I looked back at the three girls and they were mad as hell LOL cuz i turned a negative situation into a positive. So later when i see this girl in class, she asks in a nice tone, can i borrow a pen. I say in a nice tone Ha ha what? you're finger aint doin tha job anymore?(masturbation) LOL everyone started laughing at her. Keep in mind that what happened in the hallway plus my other 4 chapters to this story provoked this type of response from me. And if I lended her a pen/pencil, i wouldn't get it back. I caught her alone after class and this is how the convo went.

Me: What is your problem wit me for real?
Her: What is your problem? I just wanted a pen
Me: Well you're always fighting me so you shouldn't have asked
Her: Yeah well, you always seem so free. I have to cause you some type of problem.
Me: Wha? oh thats what it is? the uncool tryin to bring down the cool huh? (with a suave smile)
Her: (laughing) I consider myself to be cool
Me: Thats cool but the question is do I? Do i see u as cool?
Her: (Hits me) I don't care what you think
Me: Uh yeah, I think you do
Me: I also think if you want me to see you as cool, we should go out sometime.
Her: We'll see (then her punk girlfriends come askin why she was hangin out wit me.)
Her: Oh i was just hittin him up for the usual protection money
Me: Protection money? what are yall the girl mafia now? LOL
One of her friends: Shut up punk
Me: Don't start no stuff won't be no stuff
of course i ran like hell after saying that but thats not the point. It seems like im slowly gettin to this girl. But then I don't know cuz girls are crazy like that sometimes.

What do the rest of yall think about this situation?:confused:
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
i think this situation is dimented and so are you for trying to get with this girl.. it seems to me you have ONEITIS b/c you refer to a girl that makes fun of you with her friends and has more balls than you as an HB10.. I kinda think this story is BS, if it's true you and the girls belong in separate, padded rooms.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Seeph man, it aint even like that. I just have trouble dealin wit aggressive women. who really wants to cry and go through the trouble of pressin charges? I handle mines my own way, and now its like me making more fun of her than her makin fun of me. Now she's gettin all sensative and emotional. Besides i be teasin her and her whole crew sometimes, so the teasing is not just one sided. I like crazy girls like that anyways. Theyre a mystery to me. I'll fill yall in to what goes down today.

As i said before, watch the movie "Men Don't Tell"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL you're busting her back down into place. Keep it up...don't bruise her ego TOO badly, just jab at it until she wears down.

Tell her to meet you somewhere. Not ask, TELL. As Wayne Brady once said, "This is not an option, n!gga." Now that she's started showing weakness, you should just sexually dominate her, mang. You could probably get her head bouncing off the headboard pretty hard and she'd love every minute of it. :D

It's sh!t like this that rocks, when a girl just thinks she can punk a guy and ends up getting completely owned.
 

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Originally posted by squirrels
It's sh!t like this that rocks, when a girl just thinks she can punk a guy and ends up getting completely owned.
Im sorry guys but its things like this that just make me want to puke. What kind of a total loser gets bullied by a girl? A GIRL?! Were not talking about a 250 lb bull dyke, but a GIRL?!

God, I feel so sorry for you. Please do us all a favor and grow a pair.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
yo!

Yo! I feel its an honor to get picked on by an HB10. its like id rather have that than her rejecting me or ignoring me. Im at an unknown base
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
"its like id rather have that than her rejecting me or ignoring me. Im at an unknown base"

Keep digging. The above is almost at the very root of your problem.

PS: Anyway you can post a picture of her? I'm curious to see what this "HB10" looks like.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
This all seems funny to me. Like it should be in the high school forum. Do people in NYC mature later. lol


:D
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top