Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jobs???

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
schools gettin ready to start and i need to find a job.. i want to work but i still want a social life, so how many hours would u peeps recomend? also what about weekend hours? thanks

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 hours a week. Avoid the weekends.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Man im 17, graduated and HAVE NEVER HAD A FUKKIN JOB. I worked at a pizza place for a day and quit because being a dish bittch is slave work.

So basically i need a job, not for school but because i need money to finance for my cross country trek before the winter arrives.

NBA23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had two jobs now, and at both it was very difficult to avoid working the weekends as part time help.

That is usually the same for most people I know.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work about 20 hours a week during school, but with my POS car breaking down every other day (and mercedes parts are EXPENSIVE) I think I might need to get a little extra income. Unfortunately, I am working as many hours as I can and I can't ask for more, so I am trying to think of creative ways to make a little extra. I am thinking about starting a petsitting or dogwalking thing. I just haven't decided how I should go about finding people who would want me to do this for them.

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard tutoring is good money if you live near an an upper or middle class area.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umpiring is an awesome way to make money. I worked maybe...10-12 hours a week and pulled in a solid $200 a week. No weekends, except 1 tournament, but it was like..9-7 so my night was free. I have a few friends who tutor and make lots of money, but tutoring usually will get you a negative stereotype with people.