"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Jobs with Home Visits

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
425
Reaction score
3
Location
Muskogee, OK
Anyone here have a job which involves visiting people in their homes? Deliveries, cable installation, etc?
Ever have "opportunities" come your way with the lady of the house?
I've made many many home visits and nothing much has happened, although I can't say I've been very forward with anyone.
I'd like to hear from some other folks about this.

Thanks...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

marc

New Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi fit kitchens and bathrooms in london and there is interest shown in me,if im working at a womans house that i like i usually take time to see what books they read then use it as a subject to get talking to them,as im self employed im friendly to all my customers so as to help get repeat work.
Its cool though i usually have 1,or 2 weeks to break down a womans barriers whilst working at there house
 

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
316
Reaction score
1
I don't recommend hitting on ladies if you have this kind of job. Many women (and people in general) are uncomfortable enough with strangers in the house. If you hit on her and it is taken the wrong way, you'll find yourself out of the job.

It's one thing to approach women in public places, like supermarkets, malls, concerts, etc... But doing it inside a woman's house when she's invited you there for a specific service is crossing a line.
 

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
425
Reaction score
3
Location
Muskogee, OK
I'm painfully aware of the possible negative consequences.
And I only have basic cable - no Skinemax.
I'm just wondering if anyone has had any interesting incidents happen with that sort of thing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
You: That'll be $524.97

Her: Oh no, I don't have that kind of cash right now, my husbands' gonna be out until late tonight, can I pay you back in another way?

*boom chicka chicka wa wa*

:D
 
Top