Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jizz in my Pants

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a little story because I thought it was hilarious and I think some of you might enjoy it too.

Got into a club last night and was dancing with some chick. Within a minute of meeting her, for some reason I decided to share with her one of the most embarrassing things I've done--
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=166002
basically try to jizz in my pants at a high school dance.

She actually thought it was fwcking hilarious, and then I kept telling her weird sh!t, like how I like when girls talk dirty about math problems. She started telling me about how she loves to work with equations and formulas long and hard, and I said it was making me horny when she talked like that. I actually got a boner and she probably felt it.

She laughed and said I was really weird, and that she liked it.

Too bad one of the guys who got me in later on made out with her and took her home. It's what I get for not escalating.

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've came in my pants while dry humping a girl while making out when I was on top of her. I did it on purpose. We had to leave in like 8 minutes and I did not really think I would of gotten head due to our location and I was not going home with blue balls again. So I did my thing. I wonder if she knew I came or not :eek:

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't give a **** about what you're talking about... LOL. I swear, all of these stories, I don't have much real life experience with actually going out in the field and making out with girls, but when I talk to them (which I do kinda often), and after reading this stuff online, I think it's safe to draw the conclusion... They're 100% illogical???? It doesn't even strike me as wierd anymore, in my guy mind I am like "Wow talking about math problems, blah", but it's all about the situation, body languege and tone of voice? that they respond to...

It sucks for you that you didn't take her home tho. If you made a move on her who knows what would have happened, it would have been the right thing to do tho. I bet chicks hate guys that don't escalate. we should all just get rid of the fear once and for all. Like pook says rejection is better then regret. Altough it's easier said then done, I know, I know... Girls are awesome. :D They can be hard to understand tho.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
the longest i went without jerkin off was 2 weeks. but damn it feels good the longer you wait! not to mention you need extra tissue cause your shoot out a bucket of ***... btw, dont you hate pre *** in your boxers when ur making out with a chick. then you check it out later on and its all wet and sticky down there.. hoooooo weee

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never self depreciate yourself even if it is told in a funny way or to entertain a woman. There are probably better stories you could have told. Also you didn't have to tell her it was making you horny and should have just shown her by escalating.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You can talk about anything in a club. You can even get away with some weird, perverted stories as long as they are funny. Actually, slightly perverted can be good as it puts the idea of sex into her mind. Here is a true story that I like to use and it always gets a laugh.

I was at this club one night with my buddy. There was this bachelorette party going on. You know how they dress crazy for those? Well, this girl had a giant plastic pen*s on her head. I really wanted to go talk to her. But I was feeling kinda shy. I mean, what do you say to a girl with a plastic pen*s on her head? So I thought about it, and finally approached her saying, "Are you gonna dance or are you gonna stand there like a d*ckhead LOL?"

Anyway, back on topic, it is important to escalate. Otherwise, you risk being the "dancing monkey" who provides free entertainment. Then she leaves with another dude when your comedy routine runs out.

Once you escalate, you will know for sure if she is attracted to you or just enjoying your story.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
It's what I get for not escalating.
It's what you get for being a Jester.

Leave your embarrasing moments for a shrink or stand up comedian act.

And yes do escalate...if by escalating you mean kissing her and grabbing her boob.