Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

jfl epstein had pedophile catacombs

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

LMAOOO how tf he made it work? if u hire people to transfer underage girls and boys there --- THEY WILL TALK! people always talk.

so the general opinion is that he was transporting underage girls there for years even as young as 14 year old (though in my country 15 is legal LMAOOOO) but that was dumb. if its true then theres no way this could work for longer than few years. he would have to do all the work by himself and even then he would still get caught because other people can see whats going on on that island

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LMAOOO how tf he made it work? if u hire people to transfer underage girls and boys there --- THEY WILL TALK! people always talk.

so the general opinion is that he was transporting underage girls there for years even as young as 14 year old (though in my country 15 is legal LMAOOOO) but that was dumb. if its true then theres no way this could work for longer than few years. he would have to do all the work by himself and even then he would still get caught because other people can see whats going on on that island
He had help from "Elites" There's no way he was able to do all this alone. I definitely don't believe he committed suicide, he was either killed or snuck out of the Manhattan Jail. He had/has a lot of dirt on many high ranking people and celebrities.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
He had help from "Elites" There's no way he was able to do all this alone. I definitely don't believe he committed suicide, he was either killed or snuck out of the Manhattan Jail. He had/has a lot of dirt on many high ranking people and celebrities.
i did read official version is the camera 'malfunctioned' so theres no video proof of him hanging. i think this is not possible that camera malfunctioned when such an important person was taken there. camera is checked daily isnt it? but suddelny it 'malfunctioned'

yes,im not saying that he did it all by himself,im saying that crimes should be done solo or public/police will realize otherwise

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i did read official version is the camera 'malfunctioned' so theres no video proof of him hanging. i think this is not possible that camera malfunctioned when such an important person was taken there. camera is checked daily isnt it? but suddelny it 'malfunctioned'
100%. The Malfunction is a slap to the faces of the public intelligence. Anyone can see that this was orchestrated and planned. The Man who has a tremendous amount of dirt on many powerful people around the world is going to be left unwatched? and then all of a sudden he commits suicide? The camera malfunctioned as well? In one of the most secure jails in lower Manhattan?. No way. He was killed or whisked out of there by a powerful group that faked his death.

We are living in the most corrupt times in the history of the world.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
100%. The Malfunction is a slap to the faces of the public intelligence. Anyone can see that this was orchestrated and planned. The Man who has a tremendous amount of dirt on many powerful people around the world is going to be left unwatched? and then all of a sudden he commits suicide? The camera malfunctioned as well? In one of the most secure jails in lower Manhattan?. No way. He was killed or whisked out of there by a powerful group that faked his death.

We are living in the most corrupt times in the history of the world.
what u think about his ears and nose tho? they are different ngl

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Alex Jones and other "conspiracy Theorists" were right all along for over 20 years. When there's smoke there's fire. No more corny tin foil hat jokes either.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what u think about his ears and nose tho? they are different ngl
Yes I saw that. Definitely somethings off about it. The whole thing is just strange and overall a cover up so that those in power don't get exposed.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how do these people get to get sent to a Jail that is like a resort? Epstein served time before in a hotel not a jail. Justice spelled "Just US." It's been going on for decades now. I mean when their genes control/own the courts AND the law, then there's not much we can do about it. I argue a traffic ticket, the (((female judge))) gives me 16 hours community service just for arguing.