Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jetsgo's Self improvement journal

#jetsgo5

Reaction score
Keeping a journal is something I need to do to stay motivated and to keep improving my life.

Details:

I'm 15 years old, gonna be a sophomore in a week. I'm 6'2 165 pounds and play for my school's basketball team. I'm a good looking guy & pretty muscular, but I have moderate acne (improving) which is the only thing that really messes with my confidence at times. I'm smart (4.15 GPA), popular in school, and don't really have problems with girls, I just am not active outside of school. I've never had a girlfriend, gotten any kind of action or anything, despite being in the "cool" group and getting lots of interest from girls. This past year I had girls practically throw themselves at me, but I didn't do anything about it other than some minor flirting. I know my stuff about HS game & confidence, I just don't try to do anything with girls or friends.

This summer I have done nothing but play lots of basketball, workout, & surf the web. I have not hung out with any of my friends or girls this summer. I blame this on living twenty minutes away from all of them (not zoned for the school I attend), but really it's just my excuse for not setting anything up with anybody. I'm a very good athlete, good looking, popular, & pretty smooth with girls, this journal is mainly to make sure I follow through on things this year and become more socially active.

Goals:
1. Keep my GPA at 4.0+
2. Make varsity basketball as a SOPH.
3. I need to become more social.
4. I want to go to a few parties
5. Keep my diet clean so my abs and arms keep getting better.
6. Contact Colleges about playing basketball for their school.
7. Clear my skin even more
8. Get girls.

#jetsgo5

Reaction score
School starts in 3 days, pretty excited. My lifting is going really well, as is my basketball. Plus, my skin & build are looking really good. I'm gonna read conquer your campus again this weekend and I'll be ready to start being social again after a lazy summer.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah go Celtics!!

My suggestion is to take full advantage of any type of Driver's Ed course; your other suggestions are all great and I think a license would help you out as well

#jetsgo5

Reaction score
Black Dog said:
Hell yeah go Celtics!!

My suggestion is to take full advantage of any type of Driver's Ed course; your other suggestions are all great and I think a license would help you out as well
Magic fan here.

I got my learners permit 3 days ago after putting it off for 6 months (big time procastinator). Your right, a license would help a lot.

While I'm on the topic, I need to stop procrastinating. Thats a terrible habit I've gotten into.

#jetsgo5

Reaction score
First day went pretty well, was nice seeing some of my boys. Was surprised by how many people came up to me after being MIA for 3 months from the social scene.

Let's run through my classes.

1st Period has one girl who is insanely hot & I'm friends with, but she has a boyfriend and he's a senior. Their is another girl who's pretty hot with a nice rack & a third girl who looked pretty cute, but I didn't check her out that much. I noticed the third girl eye****ing me a couple of times.

2nd period has a couple of girls that are pretty. One I'm good friends with, one I don't know at all, & one that I've noticed Eyeing me a couple of times today & last year, I just need to man up and talk to her.

Third period. I have no friends in this class. AT ALL. Biggest group of loser's I've ever seen in one room. Feelsbadman. The only brightside, the hottest girl in the school is in their & I'm the only guy in their who is close enough to her level to talk to her. She's a grade ahead of me & has no idea who I am. Thoughts?

Fourth period. Mostly guys, other than one girl who has a boyfriend.

Fifth period. Mostly with freshman. One girl looked kinda cute.

Sixth period. Study hall, only 10 students. One hot senior girl, and a cute freshman both sat near me but I didn't talk to them.

Seventh period. One cute girl I talked to a lot last year, but she's a pothead ***** so I don't wanna get serious or hangout with her (bad rep). Another really pretty girl I never talked to before but we've got some mutual friends. I'm gonna end up talking to her a lot in here, as neither of us have any friends in the class.

Good day, but I need to work on getting out of my comfort zone more and introducing myself.

#jetsgo5

Reaction score
Solid week, not a great week though.

My popularity has already increased since last year, I know a lot more people this year already. I think it's because I've gotten stronger, lost weight, & cleared my skin up, but I've noticed a ton of girls checking me out.

1st period: I've been talking mainly to the girl with the senior boyfriend in here. She's the hottest & most popular girl in my grade (500 people), and we're getting along really well.

2nd period: Not much going on in here with the girls, even though I know a few of them. Too busy doing math

3rd period: I've talked to the really hot girl who's a grade ahead of me, & her friend who's also really popular and a grade ahead of me (not as hot tho) a little bit. I have also made some good eye contact with the jr. girl outside of the class which is a good sign.

4th & 5th: nothing going on.

6th: Talked to two freshman girls & one senior today for a while, but I'm not seeing anything happening with any of them (don't want the f-men).

7th: I've talked a lot to this girl who we'll call Ashley on here. It's going really well as I've been doing C+F perfectly with her in that class. I could see getting with her as a definite possibility.

Solid week, will make more progress next week I'm sure, as I was starting to feel it socially today.

#jetsgo5

Reaction score
two average days later. I need to start being more aggressive and getting **** going outside of school.