“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JERK vs DJ

younex

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hello,

there been many articles about jerks vs. nice guys, but what do you think about jers vs DJ´s?

Sure, a jerk won´t win in long term, but this isn´t the question.

I mean the success in the first step.


Younes
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
It depends on the "Jerk" and the DJ. A DJ has alot of knowledge about women and a Jerk can as well. However, you can say that a Jerk teases women and women like them back naturally. A DJ can do the same but they use variety of tactics.

It's like saying..

"Jerk"- Non-trained combat fighters
DJ- Trained combat troops
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
I think the concept here is that woman tend to fall for jerks and nice guys finish last... some crap like this right?

Well a jerk is a jerk.

A DJ is what a nice guy thinks is a jerk.

A DJ to himself is happy with who he is and nothing more.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by flexion_
I think the concept here is that woman tend to fall for jerks and nice guys finish last... some crap like this right?

Well a jerk is a jerk.

A DJ is what a nice guy thinks is a jerk.

A DJ to himself is happy with who he is and nothing more.

Hmmm, actually Jerks and Nice Guys are one in the same except on different extreemes...

A DJ is sort of a balance between a jerk in a nice guy, or atleast a potential jerk with a tad bit more self-control.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top