Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jelqing and PE

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

So I'm on a self improvement journey for the next six months.

I'm currently pretty average (maybe a bit thicker than average on the girth side).

Does PE actually work? I've heard a lot of mixed thoughts about it.

Anybody done it and can report results?

Any advice appreciated.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
As you'll notice by reading my journal in the HS forum, I was into PE (jelqing mostly). I can say that, for me, I didn't receive any gains. Maybe some flaccid gains during and for a short time after, and I suppose I notice myself turtling less than I did before (though I can't say I remember well enough to be 100% sure). I never did see any length or major girth gains during or after. So I don't recommend wasting your time. You sound very similar to me (average length, and high-average girth). If you're not below average, then don't even worry about it. D*ck size matters so little in the real world, and you come to realize that stressing over it is all in your head. Might I recommend simply shaving. Never go smooth, because the stubble in that area is hell times two. I use an electric razor and just shave it short. The shorter the grass, the taller the tree, my friend. If you do decide to go along with it, might I suggest firstly becoming a member on the MattersOfSize forums. Then follow DLD's Newbie Routine. Simply make sure you warm up, stretch, jelq correctly (just before the glans and use enough lube), and then warm down. Again, I don't recommend that you do this. It's a negative mindset. Some people have committed to it and have gotten serious gains, but it takes more time, money, and effort than I'm willing to put into my d*ck. Hope you make the right choice.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Anima