Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jeff Bezo's Divorce

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
Huge profit for her.
Well, they were married for 25 years, quite possibly emotionally supporting his business actions, and any monetary settlement all depends on a Judge and the state laws it gets filed in…
Brings to my mind the old saying that behind every great man there’s a great woman…

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
They say she could walk away with half, $66,000,000,000.

If I got 3 kids out of a woman and was worth that much, I’d give her 2/3. What are you going to at 55 with all that money? Drive up and down the coast each day looking cool? Give me a break.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They say she could walk away with half, $66,000,000,000.

If I got 3 kids out of a woman and was worth that much, I’d give her 2/3. What are you going to at 55 with all that money? Drive up and down the coast each day looking cool? Give me a break.
Great point. I always think that if I was one of these super rich divorcees I'd pay whatever it takes to not deal with lawyers. And honestly, I don't get why more people can't settle these things outside of courts. Do you really hate each other so much to deal with a several year tug of war?The court system is hell.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Do you really hate each other so much to deal with a several year tug of war?The court system is hell.
The report I read said it was amicable, it may well be settled out of court via a negotiator with attorneys present unless she gets greedy after talking to her lead attorney …

Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brings to my mind the old saying that behind every great man's fall there’s a great woman…
FTFY. Haha I kid...some women are great to their men...but they're a rare breed.

Unless he wants to start banging 30yos I don't understand why after 25yrs and 3 children anyone would split.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They’re not compatable anymore, sexually or for other factors…
All of a sudden after 25yrs??! I guess i won't understand it...chances are there's a third person involvement!

Billtx49

Reaction score
All of a sudden after 25yrs??! I guess i won't understand it...chances are there's a third person involvement!
Chances are we don’t know their actual reasons at this point in time…

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two reasons. One, she's no longer fvcking him. Two, he wants new pvssy. She'd be crazy to make him sell half of his stock in Amazon. He'd then be under the 10% ownership level of Amazon stock and it would basically destroy Amazon.

At the levels of wealth they are at, he'll be just fine. Maybe one or two less rockets for him to buy, but @ 137 billion dollars, he'll be fine. They live in a community property state. That means, she's legally entitled to half his net worth.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great point. I always think that if I was one of these super rich divorcees I'd pay whatever it takes to not deal with lawyers. And honestly, I don't get why more people can't settle these things outside of courts. Do you really hate each other so much to deal with a several year tug of war?The court system is hell.
It's not usually the man, it's the woman who pushes for lawyers and the court system to punish him. Women are emotional. Men are usually more pragmatic and logical. When emotions get in the way, a female's rationale is, well, at the level of a child.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Divorce rate for people over 55 years old are the most common... They even beat young ones and millenials. You would think it's the reverse.

In my business, in 2 years, i've seen 5 divorce of clients with over 25 years of LTR together with kids, married or LTR. They usually around 55 years old to 62 years old ..... and.... retiring!

It's crazy how retirement can break up a couple :p

I liked Jeff Bezo marriage... 3 kids, 1 beautiful wife, Megalomaniac business man who built an empire, they meet at work etc... She deserves half of the empire (in terms of money value, not in shares or corporate power) because she was there the entire time!

Also, Jeff Bezo can afford to lose a few billions.

Like Eddy Murphy said: ''if you are divorcing, worth 300 millions, and she was there from the start... she deserve half. With 150 millions, you'll still be rich. Now if you making 35 000$ or you just meet her... get that prenup!''

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't maintain frame probably.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
It's crazy how retirement can break up a couple :p
'
Not really, some couples lose what they initially had during the child raising years, then discover they don’t know each other anymore after the kids have gone…
The man has to shift back into seduction again with an aged less attractive woman on his hands…

Last edited:
Reactions: Von
A

AJ84

It's not usually the man, it's the woman who pushes for lawyers and the court system to punish him. Women are emotional. Men are usually more pragmatic and logical. When emotions get in the way, a female's rationale is, well, at the level of a child.
Two days ago some guy drove his car into a BMW dealership and defaced the place because his gf broke up with him.
Pragmatic and logical ;).

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two days ago some guy drove his car into a BMW dealership and defaced the place because his gf broke up with him.
Pragmatic and logical ;).
^ this from the guy who thinks dating in Toronto is great

Btw.. it was a Porsche dealership not bmw, and it was a kid.

A woman broke up with the guy in that situation too..