Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jeff Beezos Divorce

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I know someone else posted a thread on the Beezos divorce but I've had a few other thoughts and I was hoping for some other's perspective on these thoughts:

1. Is it actually possible that he walked away from $35 billion for a booty call?
2. How terrible must his wife have been for him to even consider walking away from $35 billion for the mistress because hey, you know that isn't going to last. It's not like Beezos is going to marry this chick right?

Now let me say, I suppose it's possible he's been cheating the entire or most of the time but I suspect some news outlet would have gotten wind of it long ago if that was true. One of my main points in this is not whether or not the soon to be ex-wife is worth $35 billion but is it possible she was a big enough b*tch that walking away from $35 billion seemed like a good decision for him?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bezos is trading up (in his mind) for a hotter partner. It's male hypergamy.

What kills me is that he can't see this Sanchez chick practices hypergamy daily. She keep climbing up to the next best dude. She's got him roped in by being exciting and beautiful. She's going to convince him to have at least one baby with her, and she will be set for life. Eventually she will leave him.

She's not loyal either. His dik pics made it to the national enquirer because SHE shared them with someone, legit actually forwarded them (probably to the enquirer) She had to have known that it was a bad idea to distribute a billionaires dik pics for this reason, but she didn't care. Shes a disrespectful gold digger. He will regret his choices.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What kills me is that he can't see this Sanchez chick practices hypergamy daily. She keep climbing up to the next best dude. She's got him roped in by being exciting and beautiful. She's going to convince him to have at least one baby with her, and she will be set for life. Eventually she will leave him.

She's not loyal either. His dik pics made it to the national enquirer because SHE shared them with someone, legit actually forwarded them (probably to the enquirer) She had to have known that it was a bad idea to distribute a billionaires dik pics for this reason, but she didn't care. Shes a disrespectful gold digger. He will regret his choices.
I'm not seeing it. He could easily have hundreds of much hotter chicks for d*ck sticking time. He doesn't need to parade around some middle aged woman who's probably been stuck by any guy with a halfway decent career who was willing to pay her bills. He has to be smart enough to know that he could never trust that any woman would be a "partner" to him at his point in life and current status. If he's not smart enough to realize that, I can't image how he got this successful.

I think there's way more to this story than we will ever begin to realize. I think a big part of it is the "wife's" laziness factor. I can't imagine any other way. If his wife, who's not all that less hot than the mistress, were attentive, respectful, giving in bed and a great mother, why would he be leaving?

I mean, he's been super rich now for probably over a decade now, probably closer to two decades. You mean to tell me if she was this terrible or he was this much of a p*ssy hound that it wouldn't have happened sooner? I suspect, this is from my own experience by the way, that he finally got fed up. He finally got fed up of the disrespect, the lack of sex, the lack of partnership, the lack of companionship and finally said, "Hey, I'm rich enough, I can have whatever I want, I'm going out to get some." I'm sure she recoiled in horror when she finally found out and realized he was done with her sh*t. I suspect she said I'm going to take him to the cleaners but in some way, by force or reason, she was convinced to take her payout, which still allows her to retain some respect in the public eye and move on.

I'm more curious what everyone else thinks on my opinions. Am I out in left field or do you think I'm close?

A

AJ84

I'm not seeing it. He could easily have hundreds of much hotter chicks for d*ck sticking time. He doesn't need to parade around some middle aged woman who's probably been stuck by any guy with a halfway decent career who was willing to pay her bills. He has to be smart enough to know that he could never trust that any woman would be a "partner" to him at his point in life and current status. If he's not smart enough to realize that, I can't image how he got this successful.

I think there's way more to this story than we will ever begin to realize. I think a big part of it is the "wife's" laziness factor. I can't imagine any other way. If his wife, who's not all that less hot than the mistress, were attentive, respectful, giving in bed and a great mother, why would he be leaving?

I mean, he's been super rich now for probably over a decade now, probably closer to two decades. You mean to tell me if she was this terrible or he was this much of a p*ssy hound that it wouldn't have happened sooner? I suspect, this is from my own experience by the way, that he finally got fed up. He finally got fed up of the disrespect, the lack of sex, the lack of partnership, the lack of companionship and finally said, "Hey, I'm rich enough, I can have whatever I want, I'm going out to get some." I'm sure she recoiled in horror when she finally found out and realized he was done with her sh*t. I suspect she said I'm going to take him to the cleaners but in some way, by force or reason, she was convinced to take her payout, which still allows her to retain some respect in the public eye and move on.

I'm more curious what everyone else thinks on my opinions. Am I out in left field or do you think I'm close?
We really don’t know what their marriage was like. Lots of speculation but the ex isn’t spilling the beans. Nor is she bad mouthing him all over the media it seems. Whether she was a bad wife or not, whether he was a bad husband or not, she certainly doesn’t seem to be playing the part of a bitter woman, but why would she with 35 billion lol.

He also has repeatedly thanked her for how she dealt with the whole process. It seems like the split was fairly amicable.

From some of the leaked stuff he texted to the mistress, he also seems to be a bit of a romantic. The mistress isn’t a 20yr old model but notice how a lot of these ultra rich guys don’t date very very young? They tend to date and marry women that are younger yes but not way younger and those women tend to be accomplished and educated in some way.

But this mistress may try to lock him in with a kid, just like Sazc said. And I bet he will get married again.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Not possible. She's going to be 50 this year. Her baby making days are O-V-E-R. However, Bezos says he's open to marrying again, so she's got that. Statistically speaking, the first few relationships after a divorce do not last. They are essentially rebounds and the dudes or ladies on the other end get sidelined eventually. If he's King Save-A-Ho and marries her, then it will be an expensive divorce if he plans to live in a community property divorce rapping states. This, of course, excludes Texas; as Texas is a male friendly divorce State.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
We really don’t know what their marriage was like. Lots of speculation but the ex isn’t spilling the beans. Nor is she bad mouthing him all over the media it seems. Whether she was a bad wife or not, whether he was a bad husband or not, she certainly doesn’t seem to be playing the part of a bitter woman, but why would she with 35 billion lol.

He also has repeatedly thanked her for how she dealt with the whole process. It seems like the split was fairly amicable.

From some of the leaked stuff he texted to the mistress, he also seems to be a bit of a romantic. The mistress isn’t a 20yr old model but notice how a lot of these ultra rich guys don’t date very very young? They tend to date and marry women that are younger yes but not way younger and those women tend to be accomplished and educated in some way.

But this mistress may try to lock him in with a kid, just like Sazc said. And I bet he will get married again.
Why would she badmouth him? He's getting paid for services rendered. She should be sucking his d!ck on demand for the remaining years she's alive. Consequentially, if it was the reverse, he should be giving her oral pleasure as well. She's worth now AT LEAST 35 BILLION DOLLARS. I say at least because as the Amazon shares she owns, about 4%, continue to rise, so will her net worth. Yes, yes, yes, you ladies don't care about money. Sure.. I was also Jesus Christ in my previous life. I came back for the resurrection a bit early...

RickTheToad

Reaction score

What he could do is give all his assets to a third party, like a trust have have his kids listed as the beneficiaries. Essentially, he's be worthless and just have Amazon pay him exactly what he needs to live on. Therefore, his assets are safe. Certain States are bulletproof I am told. I do not know much about them, but I know the rich people use it all the time to protect their family's assets. However, he's so rich, he could get divorced a million times and still prob. be a billionaire. When you're still worth 100 BILLION DOLLARS after a divorce, money doesn't matter. As long as his power is in tact, he's happy as a clam in water.

A

AJ84

Why would she badmouth him? He's getting paid for services rendered. She should be sucking his d!ck on demand for the remaining years she's alive. Consequentially, if it was the reverse, he should be giving her oral pleasure as well. She's worth now AT LEAST 35 BILLION DOLLARS. I say at least because as the Amazon shares she owns, about 4%, continue to rise, so will her net worth. Yes, yes, yes, you ladies don't care about money. Sure.. I was also Jesus Christ in my previous life. I came back for the resurrection a bit early...

Rick, EVERYONE cares about money :).

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not possible. She's going to be 50 this year. Her baby making days are O-V-E-R. However, Bezos says he's open to marrying again, so she's got that. Statistically speaking, the first few relationships after a divorce do not last. They are essentially rebounds and the dudes or ladies on the other end get sidelined eventually. If he's King Save-A-Ho and marries her, then it will be an expensive divorce if he plans to live in a community property divorce rapping states. This, of course, excludes Texas; as Texas is a male friendly divorce State.
I feel like she froze some eggs. They think they are soulmates, they are going to get married, and then divorced

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Former model. At 50, she's no model. Now, if he was able to get Katie Upton from Mackenzie, well, then yes, it may had been worth 36 billion.

See I think he's really misguided however it goes. Even this chick, yes, she's super hot. She might even be good in bed. Do any of you honestly think that she's anything though, other than a vapid, vane, self centered, superficial type of person? Is being incredibly hot and good in bed worth billions of dollars? Why not just rent her for awhile and be done with it? Isn't that what modern marriage is at this point really? A rental? And the rental terms are simply not worth it. Women initiate divorce around 80% of the time, second marriages fail at a much higher rate and third marriages fail at an even higher rate than second marriages. There is literally no value in marriage for him at this point.

Guarantee you, you wine and dine this chick for awhile, take her to fancy restaurants, high end vacations, you can do whatever you want to her and it most likely barely matters what you look like or what type of connection you have. She's in it for what you can do for her, end of story. And when you're tired of her or she's trying to game you into marriage/kids so she can hook you forever, walk and find the next one just like her. Am I painting with a broad brush? Maybe but I'd be willing to eat my hat if I'm not at least pretty close to how she is and how she lives her life.

Ask yourself one question, two twins approach this woman. One is nice, attentive, agreeable, willing to sacrifice for her but doesn't have much. He thinks the world of her and shows her by putting her on a pedastal. The other twin is a real jacka$$, only cares about himself and what he wants but can provide her with all of the material things she wants. Who's walking away with her?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I feel like she froze some eggs. They think they are soulmates, they are going to get married, and then divorced
Eggos are pretty much useless after around 43 (https://www.fertilityauthority.com/your-fertility/age-and-fertility/fertility-your-40s). They may get married, but I am sure he'd do a pre-nup this time. This lady has been through the divorce machine twice already. He may be a weak man in terms of relationships, but he's far from stupid in business. The BOD of Amazon would probably require it in order for him to continue to lead the company. Prob. is, Amazon is nothing without Bezos..

RickTheToad

Reaction score
See I think he's really misguided however it goes. Even this chick, yes, she's super hot. She might even be good in bed. Do any of you honestly think that she's anything though, other than a vapid, vane, self centered, superficial type of person? Is being incredibly hot and good in bed worth billions of dollars? Why not just rent her for awhile and be done with it? Isn't that what modern marriage is at this point really? A rental? And the rental terms are simply not worth it. Women initiate divorce around 80% of the time, second marriages fail at a much higher rate and third marriages fail at an even higher rate than second marriages. There is literally no value in marriage for him at this point.

Guarantee you, you wine and dine this chick for awhile, take her to fancy restaurants, high end vacations, you can do whatever you want to her and it most likely barely matters what you look like or what type of connection you have. She's in it for what you can do for her, end of story. And when you're tired of her or she's trying to game you into marriage/kids so she can hook you forever, walk and find the next one just like her. Am I painting with a broad brush? Maybe but I'd be willing to eat my hat if I'm not at least pretty close to how she is and how she lives her life.

Ask yourself one question, two twins approach this woman. One is nice, attentive, agreeable, willing to sacrifice for her but doesn't have much. He thinks the world of her and shows her by putting her on a pedastal. The other twin is a real jacka$$, only cares about himself and what he wants but can provide her with all of the material things she wants. Who's walking away with her?
Perhaps, but what people do with the love goggles on is mind-boggling. Bezos is a computer geek. Chances are, Mackenzie was his first or second sexual experience. This new piranha knows her pray hook line and sinker. If Mackenzie and Jeff are "friends" and still have a strong bond with no animosity, she may try to get him to see the light. If not, well, the greatest teachers are our failures. As for Katie Upton, she's worth around 25 million. She might be hypergamous, but she's not a gold digger. She's worth more than her baseball player husband. She comes with the looks, the money, and the political connects (her family members are in the Fed and IL State gov'ts). Though, she didn't go to college, but I guess, three out of four isn't bad. Most men would at a drop at a hat switch positions with her husband to be with her. Not just beauty, but money and power. You know what they say... Money, Power & Respect

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eggos are pretty much useless after around 43 (https://www.fertilityauthority.com/your-fertility/age-and-fertility/fertility-your-40s). They may get married, but I am sure he'd do a pre-nup this time. This lady has been through the divorce machine twice already. He may be a weak man in terms of relationships, but he's far from stupid in business. The BOD of Amazon would probably require it in order for him to continue to lead the company. Prob. is, Amazon is nothing without Bezos..
You misunderstood. I'm feeling like she froze her eggs when she was younger. Therefore the eggs she would have frozen would be, chronologically speaking, as old as she was at the time shr froze them. If she froze them at 32, she has perfectly viable eggs.

Yeah, if they do wed, there will be a pre nup. But I've been reading that he's absolutely smitten with her, so I imagine the prenup will be generous.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You misunderstood. I'm feeling like she froze her eggs when she was younger. Therefore the eggs she would have frozen would be, chronologically speaking, as old as she was at the time shr froze them. If she froze them at 32, she has perfectly viable eggs.

Yeah, if they do wed, there will be a pre nup. But I've been reading that he's absolutely smitten with her, so I imagine the prenup will be generous.
No, I understood. However, she'd not be able to bring the baby to term. They'd need a surrogate with her eggs and his sperm. That's just ludicrous at 50 and 55 respectively.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I understood. However, she'd not be able to bring the baby to term. They'd need a surrogate with her eggs and his sperm. That's just ludicrous at 50 and 55 respectively.
What are you talking about? If she's still bleeding she has the ability to carry a fetus to term.

The link you posted doesn't reference eggs harvested while a woman is young. While still requiring ivf to inseminate, these are better quality eggs that are less likely to spontaneously abort (miscarriage) and contain generic defects. All she wild need is a uterine lining to implant the egg into.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What are you talking about? If she's still bleeding she has the ability to carry a fetus to term.

The link you posted doesn't reference eggs harvested while a woman is young. While still requiring ivf to inseminate, these are better quality eggs that are less likely to spontaneously abort (miscarriage) and contain generic defects. All she wild need is a uterine lining to implant the egg into.
Not too sure a lady can bring a child to term successfully at 50/51. I'll ask my cousin who's an OBGYN at Easter in a few weeks and report back. Eggs typically are best to be used within 15 years of freezing (https://www.growinggenerations.com/resources-for-egg-donors/how-long-do-frozen-eggs-last/).