jeans with no back pockets???

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
everyday in the library at school I see so many hot girls who wear these jeans with no back pockets! it looks awesome!!

but one question........WHY do 80% of them have this pi$$ed off/snobby look on their face that says "don't even bother to talk to me, i'm too hot for you"

The hotter the girl, the bigger the ego!! :rolleyes:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL so true.

Pimpster

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where you come in and teach em a DJ lesson. Dj em, make fun of em, and they'll be shocked and attracted to you.

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullshyt - it's a defense because they're young and afraid - just like you guys. The world can be a dangerous place for young attractive chicks, so they've learned to project their own version of 'I'm not a victim'. It's even worse with the current teen generation because they're the fear generation - they've been raised on stranger danger like never before, where every stranger is a potential murderer or rapist. Guys do the same thing by working out and looking tough so that potential attackers look for an easier mark - chicks don't have that option.

In most cases if you talk to them in a civil manner they'll smile and chat quite happily. If you sleaze all over them like a wannabe DJ then they'll think you're a moron. If you don't break through her reserve then it's because she percieves you as a threat - the very kind of guy that their defense is (usually mistakenly) aimed at.

Some chicks that are (or think they are) really hot are just playing a numbers game - so many guys throw themselves at them that they need a method of weeding out the wannabees. Just saying hi says that you're not buying the facade and you think she's just a normal chick. However, some are just stuck up *****es with a hive mind, and the only way in is by getting close to her 'group'.

In general, if she's Miss Popular and hangs out with the local football hero, then dream on - she has no idea about anything, and will no doubt lead a life as empty and soulless as she is. Other than that, just talk to her like she's a real human being and see where it leads.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love those pants without back pockets. My GF just tonight brought home a pair of dress slacks without back pockets and the waistband came down to a little point in the back. Now THERE'S a way to accentuate a great @ss! :D

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aramas - excellent post. :)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aramas
Bullshyt - it's a defense because they're young and afraid - just like you guys. The world can be a dangerous place for young attractive chicks, so they've learned to project their own version of 'I'm not a victim'. It's even worse with the current teen generation because they're the fear generation - they've been raised on stranger danger like never before, where every stranger is a potential murderer or rapist. Guys do the same thing by working out and looking tough so that potential attackers look for an easier mark - chicks don't have that option.

In most cases if you talk to them in a civil manner they'll smile and chat quite happily. If you sleaze all over them like a wannabe DJ then they'll think you're a moron. If you don't break through her reserve then it's because she percieves you as a threat - the very kind of guy that their defense is (usually mistakenly) aimed at.

Some chicks that are (or think they are) really hot are just playing a numbers game - so many guys throw themselves at them that they need a method of weeding out the wannabees. Just saying hi says that you're not buying the facade and you think she's just a normal chick. However, some are just stuck up *****es with a hive mind, and the only way in is by getting close to her 'group'.

In general, if she's Miss Popular and hangs out with the local football hero, then dream on - she has no idea about anything, and will no doubt lead a life as empty and soulless as she is. Other than that, just talk to her like she's a real human being and see where it leads.
Brother has it DOWN. :) You guys have NO IDEA how insecure and scared women are - you're not the only one that's scared. Knowing this has made me SO MUCH MORE CONFIDENT with women at the beginning - it makes one realize that we're all the same.

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aramas

Damn good post.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more stylish and dressy a woman's clothes are, the less pockets they'll have. Similarly, the dressier purses are extremely small. Whereas men's suits have tons of pockets.

Which may have something to do with why hot chicks all dressed up expect guys to pay for everything on dates and outings; they have no place to carry any money; while men have tons of pockets no matter how dressed up they are.

Just a thought.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason i have always hated jeans with no pockets on girls. I think its sexier with pockets. Dont ask me why :p

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
Which may have something to do with why hot chicks all dressed up expect guys to pay for everything on dates and outings; they have no place to carry any money;
LOL Cesare!

I can just hear her saying:
"Sveetie, from the fact that I don't have pockets it should be clear as daylight that YOU are doing all the paying round here!"

The reason jeans without back pockets are sexy on women is because:
a) you're picking up on the attitude behind the style which is that she's sexual enough to be actively seeking ways to show off her rear. That makes her sexy, and...
b) the absence of pockets on her tush visually "echoes" the smooth womanly crotch on the front side of her jeans.

DeepBlue

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easy approach for girls with either no back pockets on their jeans, or belts so big they don't even go through the belt loops.

Um, hey, you forgot to put your belt through the loops.
Why are you wearing that belt, it isn't even holding your pants up.
You know they make jeans with pockets right?

Easy in to convo.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam bro,
I love those pocket-less jeans as well. There even better when the azz end is faded out white either naturally or bought like that. Yummy....:D

jbrunner_ipa

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, gotta love the pocketless backs......however i'm missing having the pocket to stick my hand into. Oh well, just means i skip a step and go straight down the pants.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DeepBlue,

Nice to see you posting...

DeepBlue wrote:

I can just hear her saying: "Sveetie, from the fact that I don't have pockets it should be clear as daylight that YOU are doing all the paying round here!"
It's all subconscious old buddy. You should know that. It is not what is *said* but what is conveyed based on her underlying beliefs. :cool:

Many times, I'd go out for a walk at lunch with a chick from my office, and just for convenience sake, she'd leave her purse back at work. Of course all work clothing for chicks have no pockets, and guess who has to walk around with his pockets rattling with her office keys? And of course, when we stop for ice cream or a coffee, I'm fumbling with the keys and sh*t in order to pay for both of us... "I'll pay you back when we get back to work" says the pocketless wench!

Check out the book: The Manipulated Man by Esther Villar for more of this stuff....a very thought provoking read.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_3/002-5706575-5201644?v=glance&s=books

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
It's all subconscious old buddy. You should know that. It is not what is *said* but what is conveyed based on her underlying beliefs.
Of course! You thought I was mocking the idea? Not at all. I just thought it would sound funny to take those (very real) subconscious attitudes and put them into words.

If a woman were to take her attitude and actually express it out loud it would sound very funny, because it's something that women would rather not be up front about--especially when they are trying to juggle their desire to be wined and dined with a conflicting desire to think of themselves as "independant liberated feminists". Or, when they feel tempted to barter flirtatious attention for a free meal, but at the same time they have a conflicting wish to not feel whorish.

Yeah, I thought I'd hang out here a bit.
:)

DB