Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jealousy

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious to hear you guys' thoughts. Women inevitably will ploy to make you jealous. How much do you ignore before you eject or say something.

For example, I might ignore my girl saying something about a guy whose texted her, however, if she ever mentioned meeting up with someone else it's dead.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy? Why? The examples you give are nothing more than the average female sh!t tests that all women do. Where does the jealousy come in? Ignore the sh!t test and fvck her more! If she disrespects you, then that's another matter.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy? Why? The examples you give are nothing more than the average female sh!t tests that all women do. Where does the jealousy come in? Ignore the sh!t test and fvck her more! If she disrespects you, then that's another matter.
Stupid rehashed 'advice'. If you can even call it advice. **** tests are forms of disrespect. When a chick gives you a **** test by trying to make you jealous, that's disrespect in a subtle form. Therefore you deal with it in a subtle way. Also, learn what jealousy is since you cannot seem to tell that there was a jealousy ploy involved in those examples.

To the OP, I would pretty much be the same way you are given those situations if the chick was my girlfriend. If she was a fvckbuddy or fwb, I wouldn't care. If we were unofficially exclusive, then I would drop her down to fvckbuddy or fwb status and just not think about it. I never really get jealous.

I mean if she was my gf and a guy was like touching her and she clearly doesn't like it, yeah I'll prolly knock the guy out. But then again most guys are too scared to even touch a girl.

B

BlueAlpha1

Your stare should invoke fear into her heart. Not for her physical safety, but it should have her questioning whether she just said the thing that'll ensure she never sees you again. Master the art of your best killer stare, complete with eyebrows and all. Follow up with no contact if it's really bad. Words on the other hand should be used very sparingly.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.. You sound so easy to trigger. ntnJealousy means you don't have enough self belief. Work on yourself. If shecIs doing stuff deliberately to get a rise out of you she doubts your 'alphaness'' and wants reassurance. Improve your covert dread game and laugh at her stupid games...

Or she is a manipulative Bytch and you need to move on

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious to hear you guys' thoughts. Women inevitably will ploy to make you jealous. How much do you ignore before you eject or say something.

For example, I might ignore my girl saying something about a guy whose texted her, however, if she ever mentioned meeting up with someone else it's dead.
If she is a keeper otherwise, the moment I don't like anything that she does unreasonably or her sh!t tests, I will tell her not to repeat it.

I will say to her these exact words "by doing ......, you are disrespectful to me and you don't have to treat me like this. I will respect you and expect you to respect me as well. I don't care what your girl friends advice you to do (FYI, these little girls learn it from their friends) and I don't care what the rest of the world does. I don't play the game and I don't like games. Please don't repeat ..... or disrespect me again." If she repeats the same thing, I will dump her.

Your stare should invoke fear into her heart. Not for her physical safety, but it should have her questioning whether she just said the thing that'll ensure she never sees you again. Master the art of your best killer stare, complete with eyebrows and all. Follow up with no contact if it's really bad. Words on the other hand should be used very sparingly.
Nowadays, girls/woman are too stupid to understand stares. Of course, words should be used sparingly, but it's better to tell them in words what your exact expectations are so they don't repeat the same nonsense.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. A lot of women behave like children. You have to lay it out really simply for them and use emotional logic. And of course be willing to walk away.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i tend not to pay attention to it anymore , when i was younger and stupider yes but these days women are literally speaking to so many guys at once you would lose your mind if you actually thought about it , i just take what i can get when i can get it and to be fair it works pretty well

i don't actually remember the last time i was jealous

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on what you want out of the relationship. If you're just dating her or just in it for sex, this kind of stuff is irrelevant. If you're in a LTR with her, you should have laid the ground rules that you will not tolerate attention from other men. For LTRs, you should be keeping only the women who will be on a mutual high level of respect. That means neither of you are regularly interacting with other members of the opposite sex.

If you don't set this ground rule, you are going to have problems in the relationship. It's not an issue of jealousy, it's an issue of respect.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is mentioning another guy disrespectful? Sure. That's why I always tell the girl to invite the guy over for a gangbang. It one-ups her at the disrespect contest. It's a discrete way to say, "shut up, wh0re."