Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jealousy

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I came to an insight just today on jealousy.

We can't show it. Ever.

Because why do we not bring a rose on the first date?

Why do we not say I love you first?

Why do we not tell her she's beautiful?

Because doing so REVEALS YOUR EXTREMELY HIGH INTEREST LEVEL.

As does a show of jealousy.

Here's an anecdote that I found astonishing.

Do you guys know who Cindy Margolis is?

She has a show on E! called "In Your Dreams." Basically, if you haven't seen the show, she's just about the hottest woman in the world. A flawless female specimen.

Well, she's married. To the owner of a restaurant chain in L.A. (Jerry's Deli).

And so when I heard this, I thought, How the hell do you keep a wife every clinically sane guy would just about give his left nut to be with?

And listen to his.

She was interviewed by a Maxim-like magazine based in L.A. (Bold Magazine).

And she said this...

Her husband sets her up on dates!

No shhit.

Because he owns restaurants, he knows celebrities, and he sets up dates for his wife with them.

For instance, he set up an hour of time for his wife and Brad Pitt to be alone together, as he knew that Bradd Pitt was coming to his restaurant and he asked this of Brad Pitt as a favor.

And when Cindy Margolis was asked about this, about the fact that her husband sets her up with other guys, you know what she said?

She was confused! She said it made her feel like she hadn't entirely won him over yet. It messed her up inside because her husband was so obviously not jealous.

And if you think about, what her husband did is the ONLY thing you could do to try to keep such a woman.

Because the bottom line is CHALLENGE. If she thinks she hasn't won you yet, she's NOT GOING TO BE INTERESTED IN OTHER GUYS. But the second she thinks she's won you, then I believe her interest will stray.

It's like what Doc Love says, for you to really own her heart, she MUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE PREPARED TO WALK AND NEVER LOOK BACK EVEN IF IT KILLS YOU.

So I think a show of jealousy is ABSOLUTELY THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO WITH A CHICK.

For those who read my previous post about my sit. with my girlfriend, I did a lot recently regarding her.

First, yesterday, on the phone, I said to her, "I don't think you're over your ex-boyfriend."

She said she was shocked.

Then I said, "I'm not comfortable being a relationship with you if he's still in your life. I want you to take some time and figure out if you will be prepared if he calls you to say, don't call again, and hang up."

Well she said right away that she would not do that. She would not hang up on him.

So then we started talking about what "in your life" means.

And she said she wouldn't meet him in person, and that she wouldn't call him, but if he called her she would talk to him.

Well we hung up, and I thought about it.

And I realized IT'S RIDICULOUS TO SET UP RULES SUCH AS YOU CAN'T MEET IN PERSON, YOU CAN'T CALL HIM, BUT HE CAN CALL YOU, ETC.

Because the BOTTOM LINE is, if there is a DESIRE in someone for someone else, you CANNOT CHANGE THAT DESIRE.

Parents have realized that there's no point in telling their kids who they can date. Because the kids won't listen.

And I realized there was no use in telling my girlfriend she couldn't talk to her ex-boyfriend, because if she WANTED TO, she would eventually.

So I called her up later and said, "Go ahead and talk to him. And if you want to see him, too, go ahead. I trust you, and I'm not going to tell you who you care about. To me, he's another guy friend. You know what I think about people in a relationship who keep friends of the opposite sex, but I can't make you do anything. So go ahead and see him if you want."

I believe this is the only way of dealing with such a situation.

That's not to say that I tell her you shouldn't tell her you don't mind at all if you do mind.

But I think you should just say, I can't make you do anything, so do what you want.

BUT SHE MUST KNOW THAT IF SHE DOES IT, SHE WILL INCUR YOUR DISPLEASURE.

Same holds true with a girlfriend's guy friends. Obviously, you don't want your girlfriend to keep guy friends. But DEMANDING she cut them out of her life won't work. So you say, go ahead, see them if you want, but you also convey to her that it will not make you happy.

So the bottom line is, I think we must avoid a show of jealousy at all costs.

Because if we never show any jealousy or possessiveness, the chick will wonder whether she really has your heart. And she will work harder to try to get it.

------------------
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing."

--George Bernard Shaw

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great post!

Champ

Don Juan
Reaction score
that was a good post...i was just wanting to question a part that you talked about.

"So you say, go ahead, see them if you want, but you also convey to her that it will not make you happy."

If you do say that and let her see that it will not make you happy is that not showing jealousy? personally i think that you should just tell her to go ahead and see them when she wants..and let her think it DOES NOT bother you and then she will wonder why you are not jealous and work harder to get you.

please let me know what you think..good idea though..peace

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Champ:
personally i think that you should just tell her to go ahead and see them when she wants..and let her think it DOES NOT bother you and then she will wonder why you are not jealous and work harder to get you.
I agree with Champ, let her do anything she wants (as long as its not disrespectful to you) and act like you dont care in the slightest.

------------------
Nice guys wait - GOOD GUYS DATE!

'You know women mate, like monkeys they are, won't let go of one branch till they get a grip on the next.'

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Page3lover2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post. Girls don't like you talking to other girls either - especially good looking ones, works wonders!

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get all jealous and crazy, but dont be afraid to put your foot down either . if you are disrespected, make sure she knows she fvcked up.

ive had no problem telling a girl flat out, girls who hang out with lots of dudes are a turn off. i dont place judgement on girls who have guy friends, or enjoy casual sex, or anything like that. i simply dont want that in my girl. i wont hesitate to find a sweethearted woman who knows her place; and i tell her that. call me old fashioned, but i like the loyal, giving, cuddly home-maker type of girls. if a chick wants to be monogamous with me theres certain things that dont fly. one of which is going bar hopping all night with a bunch of horny dudes. bar flies are a turn off.

i have a girl who loves me to death and gives me everything i want. she wants to me exclusive with me. she is very compassionate, nurturing and a natural giver. weve been seeing eachother for 7+ months. in the beginning, she was (what i thought) was an attention *****. she had more guy friends than girlfriends. most of her guy friends were ex-boyfriends. coincidentally, that all changed after i started laying the pipe to her.

but anyhow, as she got more interested in me and wanted to be exclusive, i told her flat out: you are more than welcome to do whatever you want. you are free to be friends with whoever and fvck whoever. id never put restrictions on you or tell you what you can and cannot do. but i will tell you one thing: girls who go bar hopping all the time and hang out with dudes all night... i have no problem fvcking them but ill never care about them, trust them or take them seriously. so keep that in mind if you want something serious with me.

we'd already began falling into the "natural order of things;" how man and woman fit together. but telling her that made it change completely. she knew right then and there, to be a real woman or id leave her and find someone who fit the bill. when i met her she was lost in the party scene... now she is proving herself to be worthy of a wife. for the past 4 months i couldnt have asked for a better woman.

never give up on the qualities you want your girl to have. dont think for a second that just because girls are sexually liberated and love to fvck, you have to put up with it. dont think that you have to deal with her having 20 guy friends and only 2 girl friends. dont think its cool for her to hang out with random guys til 3 in the morning.

know what you want in a girl. then find her and make her yours.

SLB