Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

jealousy tests

jardine

Don Juan
Reaction score
When your girl makes references to guys hitting on her, or making lewd comments to her how do you respond? In my case, we've been dating barely 2 months , so I think she wants to see how I react to her casually mentioning these things.

But the same princples should apply whether its 2 months or 2 years. Does she really want you to show some jealousy to gauge your interest, or is it best to act unphased by it?

In order to really be jealous, youd have to view these guys as a rival ,which would show insecurity. Weve all known a-holes who want to start a fistfite becouse someone took a second look at their girl. But what is the best response.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cus your so hot no one can ignore THAT (look at her ass)"

Something like that

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what kind of girl is she, and what's the nature of your relationship....

what you say to her about this depends on those two things.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt think of it so much as a concious test of hers, rather than its an attempt to get some attention out of you. Though it is a subconcious test, because if you give her that attention she will have taken on the notion that she has you by the balls.

You dont want to be there. Have her by the cl!t by thinking it's great. Tell her, "Hell they have good taste, but I woulda been hitting on this hot chick at the bank if it were me." Etc, etc. Compliment and a tease, "push/pull" the ultimate in early IL building.

check out this article
http://www.sosuave.com/articles/pushpull.htm

jardine

Don Juan
Reaction score
"what kind of a girl is she, and what's the nature of your relationship"

She's very flirtatious, but doesn't sleep around. You might be able to call her a borderline AW.

Its too soon to call it more than dating. But I can see it becoming LTR , If nothing goes wrong.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes how you respond to this is very important here. Do not come out looking insecure.

Use some ****y and funny and blow it off. More often then not girls love the attention of been hit on and then 'complain' about it as to show value to others without looking conceited.

Yes this is often a sh1t test.

Here is a gem for you:

"Really? You get that too, yeah I find that annoying as well *grin* I just usually give them a fake number and blow them off, what about you?"

That will probably get you a slap in the arm

Kaine

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this all the time. They mention it like "haha isn't that funny" but it's a test and they're looking for something or doing something....

I once got "I got an offer the other day, and he wasn't bad. But i turned him down for you"..... I though "that's good, wanna medal?" but replied with "well i would hope so. You're meant to do that." I figured it was a "look, you're lucky to have me" kind of comment.

Unfortunately I can't use something like "i hate when that happens" because it doesn't happen to me :( lol

az94

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I'm seeing said much the same thing to me yesterday.

I replied "Sure he did, your hot, in fact your probably the third or fourth hotest girl I've gone out with *smile*"

She responds with "Third or fourth!?" then I say "Ok maybe second or third, I'll move you up a notch for being spunky".

She hits me and pretends to pout...I win!

This is right out of the DJ bible and it's gold.

AZ