Jealousy or Reasonable?

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jealousy is part of human nature, you already let it slide so no point in bringing it up overtly, now you gotta think of what to do NEXT time something like this happens.

jealousy is not to be confused with intuition, if there is a cause, as there clearly is in this case, the faster you call her on it the better it will be for both of you. if not, expect to be caught in her web of lies from which point there will be no return to normality.

follow ur instincts, they are rarely ever wrong.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where the boys and men separate.

She paused for a long time (I could see she was thinking) and she finally answered
It takes a few seconds to think up a lie.

she happens to drop into conversation something about having had dinner with a guy (a friend) the previous evening
That's the death knell of your relationship tolling. That's why she lied about this guy, but somehow it slipped in and now she has to tell you he's "just a friend". Did you know that she has secret male friends? Do you have secret female friends that you keep from her?

Are you being jealous? Listen, jealousy is normal. It tells you that something's threatening your relationship. The thing is, the demonstration of jealousy is a bad thing. See "jealousy" as being purposeful as just a warning signal, not something to knee jerk react to.

Her having dinner with a guy, lieing to you about it (because she knows this is wrong), and mentioning it to you is her way of letting you know she's seeing other guys. She's got one foot out of the relationship and she's looking to get her other foot out too.

The step you should take - and this is what separates the boys from the men - is to distance yourself. Become scarce. Don't call her and when she calls you, you're not there. Disappear for a few weeks. She needs to FEEL the REALITY of your absence, the LOSS of you. THEN if you mean anything to her, that's when she'll come for you and drop every one else.

If she doesn't, then at least you know how she REALLY feels.

Though I'd have to add, if she's shown you that she's willing to lie to you, then she's not the best person to be with.

This requires strength on your part. Can you walk away?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
WELL LIEK I always say no matter how good your reltionship seems to you , she is usually paying attention to other men also.... What you need to do is suddenly dump her for no reason now before she dumps you for this other guy...

If you dump her now you will save your ego from being murdered slowly aND YOU WILL HAVE SEXUAL ACCESS TO HER FOR A VERY LONG TIME THERE AFTER..

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl has her own opinion on jealousy. I learned it the hard way because I am a very jealous person. Now when I start seeing a girl I like to ask her how do you feel about jealousy? Some would say it show's insecurity and its a bad thing, other's will say jealousy it's a good thing it shows you have feeling's and you care about that person. This is very useful to establish early on in a relationship with a girl because you will know how to handle uncomfortable situations such as this one.

In your scenario
Jealousy outcome:
A) She said it's a bad thing it show's insecurity
Your course of action on this one would be to dump her and distance your self from her until she comes crawling back
B)She said its a good thing shows that you care about her
You throw out the possibility of open relationship and start seeing other people, tell her how you feel and that what she did was wrong.