Jealousy Method?

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my theater class lately I've had the pleasure of sitting in between these two fine foxes in our High School's auditorium, and we do a lot of flirting. Pretty much everything short of making out goes on between the three of us, and they pretend to fight over me whenever one of them goes up on stage(yeah they're both awesome actors two). Anyway, they're just friends, that's the way I like it, one of them has a boyfriend that used to be my best bud (we drifted after we got to high school) and the other is hot, but you know I'm just not into her. They know that I'm just fooling around, I mean, today I pretended to have an itch on the back of my head when we were leaning on each other, and I started rubbing it against her head really really hard.

Anyhoo, the girl I'm actually interested in sits a few rows behind us and has a clear view of the transpiring events. It's an odd story, an odd situation...I got her # about a week ago, but, like I said it was wierd. She was wearing a shirt that said LIFEGUARD on it, and I approached her and told her I was doing a survey of Lifeguards, and that I needed her full name, which she spelt incorrectly, her place of work (she wrote nothing) and finally, her phone number. She wrote down a phone number, quickly, didn't think about it or anything. Then I asked her a question, something wierd, I forget, and she wrote "Yes!" on the paper itself. Sounds like a pretty damn good situation, right?

Well, the funny thing is, a few minutes later she said that it wasn't her real number. I don't get it. When I called whatever number she gave me no one was home, so I'm going to give it another shot in about an hour.

Anyway, back to the original thing. The stuff I'm doing with those two foxes--is that liable to make her jealous?

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure the 2 girls are genuinely interested in you, and not just the friendly competition between the two? Who knows, if there wasnt that competition between the 2 of them, they may not be as interested.

And that 3rd girl, did her number start with 555? :rolleyes:

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure the 2 girls are genuinely interested in you, and not just the friendly competition between the two? Who knows, if there wasnt that competition between the 2 of them, they may not be as interested.
No, no we're just friends, I doubt I'd be interested in either of them if they really did have a thing for me. We're really just ****ing around.

And that 3rd girl, did her number start with 555?
How'd you know?! The number was 555-1234!

No, seriously, the area code was right for where she lives. No one's picked up yet, I'm going to ask her about it tomorrow.

edit: she wrote down the number in a fluid, sweeping motion--I mean, come on, if you were giving out a fake number, wouldn't you hesitate for just a second? She wrote down whatever number it was naturally.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I 411ed her and it turns out the number is fake. I'm going to ask her about it tomorrow, see if I can get the real number, because like I said she seemed totally into the idea. If not, screw it.