Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jealousy and Insecurity - What to Do?

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys crack me up with your questions about whether you should be insecure that your girlfriends are constantly hanging out alone with guy friends. I agree completely that jealousy is all about your insecurities. If you display those insecurities you reduce yourself, lose power, and weaken yourself in her eyes and generally turn her off. Therefore, never be a little wussy boy and show your insecurities.

But I will say this:

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE INSECURE, DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S NOT FVCKING SOME OTHER GUY.

I'll give you a personal example. I was going out "steady" with this girl for a couple of years and would fvck many women on the side. A couple of these women were regular fvck buddies and had been for years, even before I met my girlfriend.

My gf would get jealous that I was "hanging out" with my girl "friends" who I was actually fvcking. My response to my gf: "don't be so insecure." That statement is like the bomb they dropped in Afghanistan, the "cutting daisy" I think they called it, because it just cuts everything down to knee level. That statement prevents her from bringing up the subject again because, well, she doesn't want to appear to be insecure.

It also allowed me to continue to fvck my FBs (fvck buddies) unhindered by my gf.

Now, my own personal opinion is that if a GF wants to consistently hang out with guy friends on her own and whom I don't know, then she may just be getting fvcked by them. Would I be "insecure" in thinking that? WHATEVER. I'm a realist.

Does my acting or even BEING secure make me a DJ? Perhaps, BUT IT ALSO WON'T PREVENT HER FROM FVCKING OTHER GUYS. And, in fact, you can go ahead and be as SECURE as you'd like and if your girl is out there fvcking other guys while you're being so damn secure, then you are A FVCKING CHUMP. A FVCKING CHUMP!

What to do: simple, really. You don't like something, you tell her. You tell her cooly and calmly and directly. You tell her what you want. You bottom-line it. You tell her once. No more. You don;t continue to whine about it and bring it up every third day (or hour). Once. She calls you insecure, she continues to do whatever it is you don't like, you DUMP her because she's not into you enough to make you happy, she's self-centered, she's a player, she's just not that interested in you, and she's disrespectful. Then go get yourself a woman who makes you happy.

Peace.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's messed up dude - banging women on the side while with your gf. this is wrong on many levels - you're no dj, just a player.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on Prosemont! Great tip.

Originally posted by DJ DORK:

that's messed up dude - banging women on the side while with your gf. this is wrong on many levels - you're no dj, just a player.
This coming from a guy named DJ Dork...LOL :D

Cesare

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

The bomb was called a daisy cutter because it flattened everything within a 600 yard radius.

But I see your point. That is why I really don't trust women who at the outset of the relationship bring up the trust issue. If she tells you upfront to trust her most likely she is not trustworthy because she did not need to raise the issue in the first place and is using it as a pretext to cheat on you like you did with your GF.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did Moma Nature give us such a negative emotion as Jealousy?

Simple, to protect our self-interests. Jealousy is telling you that something isn't right. It is, in fact, our gut instinct and you should always listen to your gut.

But women are so turned off by jealousy. (Occasionally, a little jealousy is good though because chicks see a little jealousy once in a while as "proof" that you care about her.)

It is the kind of negative emotion that drops 10 points off her interest level every time you show it. Why?

- First, because, a jealous guy is telling her on so many levels, that he is not sure of himself and, if he thinks this way about himself, maybe he really isn't good enough for her;

- Second, that she has already won him over and chicks always need to feel that challenge;

- Jealous guys are also showing they can not control their emotions and women want men that can control themselves;

- And Jealous guys sometimes snap and turn out to be dangerous guys and women's instincts are always on the look-out for guys who could be dangerous to them;

- And Sixth, for a lot of women, a jealous guy just cramps their style because they don't get to attention wh0re themselves around without consequences. Attention wh0res can not be with a jealous guy so they deliberately set-up situations to test that out. Jealous guys are dropped (in her mind at least) the very first time you show even a little jealousy.

So, other than the Attention Wh0re case, you should never show her your jealous side.

With Wh0res, it is actually good to show it as your own little test to see if she pulls out the "don't you trust me?" proof/mind-fvck that she is a wh0re. If you think she is deliberately testing your jealousy, pull out your own test.

But you should always listen to your jealousy/gut. Its telling you that something isn't right and it usually isn't.

And who in the hell wants a girlfriend that makes us feel such a sh1tty emotion as jealousy. That is no fun which means she is not good for you which means you should just get rid of her.

To me, it doesn't even matter if she is cheating or not. If she's making me jealous, I don't need her and I don't need that.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot of good information here.

Most guys that post about jealousy (myself included when I first came here) are actually looking for a way to mute that jealousy, to hide it and squash it. And what this does is create a negative cycle where you have a guy feeling like crap because he's jealous and then beating himself up for feeling that emotion.

I think one of the ultimate goals of being a DJ is that you should be able to express express and entertain your full range of emotions (i.e. liking her, loving her, getting jealous, whatever it may be) without fear of how you will look to her. And if you're really not affraid, then you'll do what prosemont suggests, which is tell her coldly and then boot her if she doesn't shape up, because you know you can and will get much better chicks that don't make you feel this way.

Good stuff guys.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by violator
Good post.

The bomb was called a daisy cutter because it flattened everything within a 600 yard radius.

But I see your point. That is why I really don't trust women who at the outset of the relationship bring up the trust issue. If she tells you upfront to trust her most likely she is not trustworthy because she did not need to raise the issue in the first place and is using it as a pretext to cheat on you like you did with your GF.
Thank you, that's right, it was the daisy cutter.

And good stuff as usual, Justdoitalways.

Reaction score
prosemont,

Your post was ice cold. I am in a relationship with this chick who doesn't want me to talk to my "girl" friends. I told her I don't want to talk to her "guy friends".

I still would see my "girl" friends which were fb. I would say I was somewhere else when i was with them.

She never was with her "guy" friends. I know cause she reports into me like i was her PO.

Finally I told her i am going to chill with my " girl" friends wether you like it or not.

She said I got rid of all my guy friends i thought we had an understanding.

I said fvck that take it or leave it. You know what.

She took it and she is still not allowed to have any guy friends or i told her I am gone.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many true men are blatantly dishonest?

Originally posted by prosemont
Some of you guys crack me up with your questions about whether you should be insecure that your girlfriends are constantly hanging out alone with guy friends. I agree completely that jealousy is all about your insecurities. If you display those insecurities you reduce yourself, lose power, and weaken yourself in her eyes and generally turn her off. Therefore, never be a little wussy boy and show your insecurities.

But I will say this:

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE INSECURE, DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S NOT FVCKING SOME OTHER GUY.

I'll give you a personal example. I was going out "steady" with this girl for a couple of years and would fvck many women on the side. A couple of these women were regular fvck buddies and had been for years, even before I met my girlfriend.

My gf would get jealous that I was "hanging out" with my girl "friends" who I was actually fvcking. My response to my gf: "don't be so insecure." [...] It also allowed me to continue to fvck my FBs (fvck buddies) unhindered by my gf.
But... that's dishonest!
Does my acting or even BEING secure make me a DJ? Perhaps, BUT IT ALSO WON'T PREVENT HER FROM FVCKING OTHER GUYS.
But being an honest, trustworthy guy might dissuade her from such an act of betrayal.

See, the trick is to not get involved with women that would do this in the first place. <insert Anti-Dump's "machine">
What to do: simple, really. You don't like something, you tell her. You tell her cooly and calmly and directly. You tell her what you want. You bottom-line it. You tell her once. No more. You don;t continue to whine about it and bring it up every third day (or hour). Once. She calls you insecure, she continues to do whatever it is you don't like, you DUMP her because she's not into you enough to make you happy, she's self-centered, she's a player, she's just not that interested in you, and she's disrespectful. Then go get yourself a woman who makes you happy.
This, on the other hand, is beauty! sheer beauty! It's worked damn well for me so far, and without any dishonest marks against my Manhood.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Query.

I have had situations that when I am just beginning to date a girl and we do not know each other really well, she comes out and asks whether I am the jealous type.

Is this just a reflection that perhaps her prior bf was jealous and she is trying to avoid that in a potential mate or is it a red flag and a test to see whether I would put up with her attention wh0ring?

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by violator
Query.

I have had situations that when I am just beginning to date a girl and we do not know each other really well, she comes out and asks whether I am the jealous type.

Is this just a reflection that perhaps her prior bf was jealous and she is trying to avoid that in a potential mate or is it a red flag and a test to see whether I would put up with her attention wh0ring?
Could be either. Time will tell.

Reaction score
prosemount i 200% agree with you this is exactly what i went through 5 years ago and yes i did dump that B . and you know what 2 weeks ago i called her just to see how she was doing and guess what she was still seeing her supposed ex boyfriend friend and that she was going to see at jail. man i guess women dont understand when they have a real man in front of them . well life is like a box of chocolates youll never know what your going to get . latez!!!!!

Reaction score
DJ dork its either you or her . i choose me . **** if someones going to hurt its going to be her . #@$%#^&%