"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jealousy and dread game

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Spend the day with a chick (fwb) out doing some fun stuff. Posted a few pics of her/ us on my snap while we were out.

Another chick was snapping me that day (I haven't gotten with her yet) and once she saw the pics of the other girl stopped and didn't open my last snap.

I'm taking it as jealousy on her part. She knows I keep other women around. I'm curious how women see and respond to this.

Thoughts?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Always say she s a friend. Never admit and never deny. You d have to ask somebody else about dread game - I grew up.
 

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
Spend the day with a chick (fwb) out doing some fun stuff. Posted a few pics of her/ us on my snap while we were out.

Another chick was snapping me that day (I haven't gotten with her yet) and once she saw the pics of the other girl stopped and didn't open my last snap.

I'm taking it as jealousy on her part. She knows I keep other women around. I'm curious how women see and respond to this.

Thoughts?
"posted a few pics of her/ us on snap while were out"

Sorry man but that's seriously CRINGE. You NEVER do this with a FWB. Even girls know this. Luckily the guys on this forum are pretty chill. That's like a major AMATEUR move.
 
Top