Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jealousy and bitterness?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things I'd be very interested in advice on avoiding

1) The jealous feeling I get when I see another guy with a hottie that I want. Doesn't matter who I'm dating at the time, I still get that jealous twinge. I also think, I'm better than him and all this bull**** that I don't need running through my head, or I compare myself to him. I get pissed either way.

2) Sometimes I hate seeing all the other dudes in a bar. I don't know why, but I've posted about this before. I guess it's because deep down I hate competition. I hate it when some guys talking to a girl I want to talk to. I hate the fact that a hot girl might have 10 guys hitting on her all night. It sucks.

Oh BTW, I really don't get jealous when a girl I'm dating talks to another guy or anything like that though. So I guess I have a different jealousy response.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once heard a very good quote for when you see a really hot girl:

'no matter how hot she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her whining'.

Works for me! :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you felt better about yourself, more confident and self assured, you wouldn't care about seeing guys with other girls or guys in a club. Actually you may even feel happy for them if they were with someone. The fact that you are jealous because they have something you don't or you see them as competition is your downfall.

Boosting your confidence and accepting that you don't NEED to have a girlfriend will stop you from comparing your current status with other guys. Boosting your confidence help you not worry about the fact that other guys are around.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks I think some of my jealousy still stems from my total AFC days, however some of it now is just anger that I have to deal with these numbnuts in the competition!

Before I wouldn't ever try to compete against the hardcore players but now I will.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Thanks I think some of my jealousy still stems from my total AFC days, however some of it now is just anger that I have to deal with these numbnuts in the competition!

Before I wouldn't ever try to compete against the hardcore players but now I will.
The only person that you should compete with is yourself, no one else matters. Are you improving and doing better than you were previously? Stop worrying about comparing yourself to others, it's apples and oranges. Compare only against yourself, apples to apples.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody hates competition but without it, the game won't be as fun. I get jealous too sometimes when I see a dude trying to pick up a hottie, I wanted to pick up. But the person I blame for this is me and not the other guy. He is just another Shark hunting for a piece of meat and he got to her first.

Eliminate the jealousy by hitting on many girls quickly as soon as you see them and don't wait until another guy comes by. (remember the 3 second rule and hesitation leads to masterbation) If you want a true challenge you can always try to go up there and block the guy or wait until he goes to the bathroom and then use your game on the hottie. I don't have to tell you that people have gotten into fights over less then that. Like everything in life, its all a risk.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps that just it - your angry with yourself for letting yourself be an AFC in the old days....

You've got to let the past go.

The past is made you the person you are today.

Just move on.