Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Translation: "I like attention, it makes me feel pretty and inflates my ego."Originally posted by Guillain
Hi, I was talking to this girl on the phone, and she said: "I like when a guy is jealous, it shows that the guy really loves me"
And the bible says to never be jealous.
Any thoughts on that?
Sounds truthful to me, but meaningless. She also could truthfully say, "I like when guys give me gifts even though I have no intention of phucking them."Originally posted by Guillain
Hi, I was talking to this girl on the phone, and she said: "I like when a guy is jealous, it shows that the guy really loves me"
And the bible says to never be jealous.
Any thoughts on that?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
A lot of women feel that when a guy shows his jealousy it proves that he cares about her. That type of drama doesn't happen with women with integrity who are giving and flexible.Originally posted by Healer
Count yourself lucky that she is not telling you that she's met a new guy and wants to sex him, JUST to get attention from you.
I know this chick who wants attention from me so badly that when I dont give it to her, she threatens to sex-up some other fellow she tells me that wants her real bad.
Then once I fvck the brains out of her she tells me she loves me.
Then In turn, if I give attention to some other chick she FLIPS OUT on me and gets INSANELY jealous. I keep my backbone up and tell her to let it drop cause I cant stand jealous girls and if she does it again I will drop her like loose change.
her excuse is that Jealousy is a way of showing she loves me.
what a load of crap
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.