Hi guys,
I'm new here. I have a friend who gives me serious buying signals all the time - she works at this pub I go to. Her boyfriend is very, very possessive and jealous, and he shows up everytime she works, sometimes staying for hours, to make sure no one hits on her or anything. He's really creepy. I'm into her, but also, I think this guy is really controlling and probably abusive. He's much smaller than me so I'm not worried about him in that regard. How can this be exploited? I like to blatantly stare at her ass and legs in front of him - I could see out of the corner of my eye that he saw me doing this and smoke was coming out of his ears. Regardless of whether I score with her, I think she needs to launch this guy for her own good. I hesitate to bring up his frankly disturbing behaviour with her, because it's none of my business. Does anyone have any ideas how I can broach the subject without necessarily talking about her situation? I was thinking of talking about my jealous and controlling ex girlfriend and saying how damaging that can be on a relationship.....
Should I keep staring at her til he has a meltdown or what? I mean, people are getting afraid to even talk to her at this point.
Thanks for any input guys!
I'm new here. I have a friend who gives me serious buying signals all the time - she works at this pub I go to. Her boyfriend is very, very possessive and jealous, and he shows up everytime she works, sometimes staying for hours, to make sure no one hits on her or anything. He's really creepy. I'm into her, but also, I think this guy is really controlling and probably abusive. He's much smaller than me so I'm not worried about him in that regard. How can this be exploited? I like to blatantly stare at her ass and legs in front of him - I could see out of the corner of my eye that he saw me doing this and smoke was coming out of his ears. Regardless of whether I score with her, I think she needs to launch this guy for her own good. I hesitate to bring up his frankly disturbing behaviour with her, because it's none of my business. Does anyone have any ideas how I can broach the subject without necessarily talking about her situation? I was thinking of talking about my jealous and controlling ex girlfriend and saying how damaging that can be on a relationship.....
Should I keep staring at her til he has a meltdown or what? I mean, people are getting afraid to even talk to her at this point.
Thanks for any input guys!