Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jealous Beta Fag Friends

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen other posters mention jealous friends in the past. Has this been an issue for a lot of you here?

I started experiencing this first around college when I started pulling hotter girls. This is something I'm still experiencing. In many cases they are cool and supportive one-on-one.. but when we get together as an entourage they'll show their jealously by trash talking disguised as "jokes". Pretty cowardly.

Sometimes I also experienced c0ck-blocking where they'll tell a girl I'm gaming that I'm a "player" or that I lie to women. Funny thing is.. some of these dudes have girlfriends so its not like they can't get laid themselves. :crazy:

How many of you have had to deal with jealous beta faggot friends?

Obviously I realize these are not true "friends" and I do the appropriate emotional detachment and keeping them at arms length (if I associate with them at all). Just wondering what other DJ's have experienced...

Last edited:

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watt kind friends do you hang out with? Obviously not true friends bro. Careful who you hang out with. When I was in Los Angeles I hanged out a couple of times with my buddy's from High School. They complimented on my lifting and different dressing style's.

Don't be around BETA bitc'hes I'd rather not have friends at all being with dudes like that. SMH

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how you deal with then? keep your cool and amke fun of then too, same witht eh people of the gym I hang out, they are cool till they decide to now is time for us teach alvafe how to deal with girls, like I have to pay for then, threat then like ladys, normally I stand my ground and toss a joke out and I don't care with make then a little more annoyed because I will still do what I do, and hell if I talk to any woman now they will say i'm trying to hit her, but at least with girls around they behave more

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you ruin a perfectly good friendship? Put a hot girl in between them.

Sometimes I also experienced c0ck-blocking where they'll tell a girl I'm gaming that I'm a "player" or that I lie to women.
This right here is grounds for termination of a friendship. I've had a big group of friends for many years. Occasionally there will be some c0ck-blocking, at somewhat "so be it" levels. But there's a fine line that usually doesn't get crossed.

It's natural for guys to be competitive with women, it's the nature of the beast. A little jousting and $hit talking to each other, is normal....usually behind closed doors. But there are those unacceptable levels that you just need to walk away, find new friends, or just be your own man. I've been fortunate to have friends where most of the time we look out for each other. If I was surrounded by chicks then my friends would want to be around me, and more or less help the situation, I'd also try to hook them up....and vice-versa, they were mature enough to understand this. There can be a win/win, I win....you win. Some people just can't grasp this theory and they're usually the guy's who bounce around from friend to friend, never quite able to keep long term friendships.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
How do you ruin a perfectly good friendship? Put a hot girl in between them.
You sure nailed that one.
And the rest of your post is good too.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Great replies so far guys.

To be honest.. on some level I actually sympathize with the women. At least when it comes to finding men that aren't b!tches to date.

Its ridiculous what some men are willing to lose, risk, and destroy over a pair of boobs. No dignity, no integrity no loyalty.

Its sad. And many of these men will eat sh!t from women.. then turn around and stab their bros in the back. The only people who actually have their back. Often the plates I spin have my back more than some of my f*cking friends. :crazy:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call them beta... more like douchebag wanna-be players who thought they were hot ****.

Here's what I learned about people... nobody wants to see you rise above them, and prefer you remain below them... the more success you acquire - the more they will try to sabotage, tear you down, and make you fail. There's a lot of ego, jealousy, and competition out there, and most people prefer that you fail. When I was attracting women everywhere, and getting attention and compliments - the hate was FIERCE. Men attacked me left and right, but at least now I know why. Ironic how guys would say I was ugly, pinpoint my weaknesses and flaws, etc, AS women were avoiding them in favor of me, and complimenting me in front of their face... even their GF's and wives. All they could do was attack and lie about their achievements. Pretenders make me laugh.

So, I just fly solo now. I used to befriend everybody, and invite them into my life; was an open book everywhere... bad idea. People never helped me gain success - they only tried to take it away, to claim superiority over me. Nor was any of the assumed respect given. Hell, I didn't even NEED their help, and they added nothing positive or valuable to my life AT ALL. I was just very insecure and suffered from low SE - which they made worse, and set me in the direction to fail.

Lessons learned. Most people aren't successful or knowledgeable or advisive, or even worth a damn. No sense sharing weaknesses and vulnerabilities if they're NOT going to help, and just use them against you to feel better about themselves... ESPECIALLY if you're already more successful than them. People don't like that, and prefer you fail and "whine".

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
I've seen other posters mention jealous friends in the past. Has this been an issue for a lot of you here?

I started experiencing this first around college when I started pulling hotter girls. This is something I'm still experiencing. In many cases they are cool and supportive one-on-one.. but when we get together as an entourage they'll show their jealously by trash talking disguised as "jokes". Pretty cowardly.

Sometimes I also experienced c0ck-blocking where they'll tell a girl I'm gaming that I'm a "player" or that I lie to women. Funny thing is.. some of these dudes have girlfriends so its not like they can't get laid themselves. :crazy:

How many of you have had to deal with jealous beta faggot friends?

Obviously I realize these are not true "friends" and I do the appropriate emotional detachment and keeping them at arms length (if I associate with them at all). Just wondering what other DJ's have experienced...
Any interaction with people with low self-esteem can be nothing but negative. I separate myself from these people. End of story. I mean, really no need to go around calling people jealous beta faggots, but that's YOUR hang-up. Perhaps look into the mirror as well?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Any interaction with people with low self-esteem can be nothing but negative. I separate myself from these people. End of story. I mean, really no need to go around calling people jealous beta faggots, but that's YOUR hang-up. Perhaps look into the mirror as well?
Somewhat useful advice with a quick little insult at the end. Typical Speed Dawg reply when directed at me.

The overall theme of your comments (directed at me) are basically: "Change your personality PlayHer Man. I don't like it."

Sounds like a chick trying to change her boyfriend. :crackup:

Why would I change for you Speed Dawg? Ever ask yourself that question?

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had multiple "friends" that tried to talk to either ex gf's or chicks I was with or hooked up with. For me, the best thing is to keep your girl(s) away from any guy friends unless you are really sure your friends aren't backstabbers.

I remember a few years ago breaking up with an ex then seeing pics of her with my "friend" at a bar on facebook. I was so fvcking pissed. You can't hardly trust anyone these days.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I experience this often. All my friends have gfs and it used to be that they thought I was lucky to be single and hang out with different women.

Now I don't even mention it because they just joke it off, or try to chalk my life up as a fallacy. I can actually see the look on two of their faces of pure jealousy so they change the subject.

They try making me the envious one by talking about vacations they're going on with their gfs and such.

Even my one single friend that I don't see that often, he doesn't want any advice or to hear any stories about my single life. He's a beta who's too "macho" to want to take in any self-help advice, so he keeps striking out with the ladies and puts the blame on them aka calling them b*tches.

My one pet peeve about my friends is due to their scarcity of women they latch on any opportunity to flirt with any women around them, that includes other friends' gfs. It's sad to witness. They'll even talk amongst themselves about another friend's gf and how they'd hook up with her if given the chance.

I always keep any women I'm talking to away from them for the most part or at the very least warn her of their impending actions.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Why would I change for you Speed Dawg? Ever ask yourself that question?
You posted, and I gave my two cents worth of advice, slick. Nothing more, nothing less.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word, guys... When it comes to women, the ego and competition comes into full force. This is what defines a lot of guys out there - since they're empty and useless, and think it defines their manhood. Most guys can't attract **** for women, so they brag (see: lie) and attack those who can and do instead. They also have NO interest in seeing you with a hot girl - when they can't get any themselves.

Leagues and classes definitely exist - amongst peers. The only guys who talked ****, ****-blocked, sabotaged, bullied etc, were those who couldn't attract many women (while acting like they could). They did EVERYTHING in their power to try and bring me down to their level, and attacked relentlessly. They wanted me to be something I wasn't - and tried to drill this point home constantly. There was always an aura of "I'm better than you; you're beneath me" while around them. Even as the exact opposite of their claims was occuring! Draining as ****.

People simply don't want to see you surpass them. They want you to get a girl, or whatever, but not one better than they can get. Their ego can't handle it, and over-runs everything else. Even if they act like they're cool with it - everything they do is in an attempt to sabotage your efforts. They're not genuinely happy for you, and have no interest in your success. Oh, but they WILL brag about theirs - while down-sizing yours (after they sabotaged it).

If you're attracting lots of women, it's best to fly solo. Even someone you think is your good friend will turn on you once they find out you're attracting more women than them over time. Even talking about your achievements or asking for support is futile - because most people can't attract ****. They don't have options, can't play the field, reject women, have standards, etc, and don't care about your dating life or struggles. They'll just use it against you to feel better about themselves, and act like YOU'RE the loser who needs help and can't attract women. WTF? People who can't get **** have no interest in hearing about those who do - other than to attack and minimize. And it's usually short and simple in response - with the theme of down-sizing your success, and coming down to their level behind it.

Even bringing girls around your friends is a waste of time. They'll just try to get a hand in your affairs (to their benefit), plant seeds of doubt in your head., tell you she's trash, nitpick her flaws, compete with you in various indirect ways, etc. Whereas, if you DON'T have women - they'll attack you for that, too! It's all ego and competition. **** them.

Guys who attract women are too busy attracting them, so yea... fly solo, and focus on the women. Don't hang around loser pretenders and haters, or backstabbing, two-faced fake faggots. They'll only hold you back and bring you down and try to keep you underneath them.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a strange coincidence this thread came up when it did. I just had a falling out with what I thought was one of my best friends of ten years. This dude has always said stupid sh1t whenever we were out and I was talking to hit wome. Last year at a saints game I was with a really hot girl and this faggot said something about me having a pimple on my face in front of her. When I bought my first nice car last year the first thing he said is what a piece of **** it was.

Over the years When I first started dating my last serious girlfriend who was pretty fine, this faggot had the nerve to call me a piece of **** in front of her. I almost beat his ass then.

This is the same guy who bought a house and started dating his gf about the same time and moved her in after only two months. Total ***** who never liked me from the moment she met me and ignored my girlfriend whenever she was around.

Now last week I had plans to meet up with some of my friends to go to the first preseason saints game. I got tickets for my friend and his long time girlfriend and when I finally met up with them my boy told me that the former friend told him not to call me that the tickets I got them were probably fake and that wasnt the first time he told my friend not to call me to hang out. That was the last straw.

This dude only would call me to tell me about how he's about to buy a Lexus and sending me pictures of 5k cash he got from a bonus at work. Dudes a backstabbing faggot and the next time I see him ill probably slap his ***** a$$.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ YES. Sounds like my ex faggot fake friends. They'll brag about their achievements - while down-sizing and sabotaging yours. Pointing out YOUR flaws and weaknesses, and claiming everything you have is **** (while bragging about how awesome they are, and everything they have is). They HAVE to be better than you at all costs. Everything is a competition to them - even if you don't care. You're dog****, and they're the best. They'll mock your accomplishments, and claim you're over-exaggerating - while lying their asses off about theirs... as they see the opposite happening. Which is the point... they're full of ****, and have NOTHING going for them. So, they dump their insecurities out on those who do - to make THEM feel the nobodies. There's a lot of back-handed compliments, insults, sarcasm... none of your successes are mentioned, but your failures are always brought up. Even your failures within your successes! Even if you're succeeding - they'll tear you down at the same time. They MUST be in control, and better than everyone else.

These aren't real friends; they don't have your best interests at heart. They're fake as all hell, and horribly weak and insecure. Pretenders and haters. And major selfish *******s.

IME, they also judge, define, and try to control you to ****. Always to put you in a negative light, of course, and act like you're a nobody who's always wrong, and just makes **** up. Nothing and nobody are terms used frequently. As well as "you're not, you're just, you didn't, you never, you think, you only, you need to... " They're backstabbing *****es who take sides and always try to be top dog, and do this with everyone. They're losers.

Disowning those ****suckers was the best thing I ever did. They're all part of the fake, status, shallow, drama crowd. All they do is gossip with and butt-**** their boyfriends., and need to seriously get the **** kicked out of them.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, those types of people used bother me. I've had friends say little slights and snide remarks, I've had backstabbers try to get my girl or date them as soon as I break up with them. It used to kill me (this is high school, early college). Why? Because I had low self esteem, I didn't think I was that attractive or that I deserved what I had. After a while I smartened up. I realized they couldn't talk to new chics like I could. I realized they were more afraid of living their life than I was and I was freaking terrified. It made them and the women who settled for my friends seem very small to me.

I might be narcissistic now because it doesn't bother me anymore. It's a huge ego boost for me. Take my leftovers bro, try to tear me down bro. You can't get your own chic? LOOOOOOL. Weak sauce. Obviously I'm a threat to you and I'm glad you know it. haha. Stick around you might learn something haha. Also it's great because then the chic is like, did you even care? And it sours their whole relationship because that's my bro and she's gotta see me not give a fvck all the time.

The other thing is this. I get along better now with the guys I used to be intimidated by. The good looking guys or guys with money or status. I see them as my equals (and some as less than my equals). But the minute a guy exhibits these kinds of traits, I know I am above him and I can use him or dismiss him (or destroy him) and not feel bad about it.

I dunno what's changed but lately I've been feeling like a cold hearted bastard, I guess suffering does that.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment I get any cues from anyone exhibiting this behavior, it's a straight kick in the ass. I don't make friends with these types of people. Let me list out a few things that these chumps have done (to me and to themselves):

- Telling me how I am a "nice" guy in front of a chick. This backfired btw. Good for me.

- Whenever I announce my accomplishment, everyone else would be genuinely happy and curious about it, while he would sit back and stay silent.

- If he's quick enough, he would attempt to talk you down from your accomplishment. I would write down an example, but it's too long of a story.

- Talk **** about themselves and how rich they are. This one seems to be a pretty common pattern, even though they are not THAT rich, far from a millionaire.

Some people see life like a competition. If they see you as a threat, they will, in all their power to cut you off. Disassociating yourself from these people is the best course of action. When a line is crossed, engage them physically.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Great Post Warrior74. You nailed it. In the end its an ego boost because they feel inferior and want to overcompensate by dragging you down to where they believe they are. They're true faggots that are hard to respect. I'm not hurt by my jealous beta fag friends.. I'm just disappointed they are such weak faggots.

floydb25 said:
^ YES. Sounds like my ex faggot fake friends. They'll brag about their achievements - while down-sizing and sabotaging yours. Pointing out YOUR flaws and weaknesses, and claiming everything you have is **** (while bragging about how awesome they are, and everything they have is). They HAVE to be better than you at all costs. Everything is a competition to them - even if you don't care. You're dog****, and they're the best. They'll mock your accomplishments, and claim you're over-exaggerating - while lying their asses off about theirs... as they see the opposite happening. Which is the point... they're full of ****, and have NOTHING going for them. So, they dump their insecurities out on those who do - to make THEM feel the nobodies. There's a lot of back-handed compliments, insults, sarcasm... none of your successes are mentioned, but your failures are always brought up. Even your failures within your successes! Even if you're succeeding - they'll tear you down at the same time. They MUST be in control, and better than everyone else.

These aren't real friends; they don't have your best interests at heart. They're fake as all hell, and horribly weak and insecure. Pretenders and haters. And major selfish *******s.

IME, they also judge, define, and try to control you to ****. Always to put you in a negative light, of course, and act like you're a nobody who's always wrong, and just makes **** up. Nothing and nobody are terms used frequently. As well as "you're not, you're just, you didn't, you never, you think, you only, you need to... " They're backstabbing *****es who take sides and always try to be top dog, and do this with everyone. They're losers.

Disowning those ****suckers was the best thing I ever did. They're all part of the fake, status, shallow, drama crowd. All they do is gossip with and butt-**** their boyfriends., and need to seriously get the **** kicked out of them.
Yep, yep... and I have one beta fag friend in particular who I've been friends with for almost 10 years who has recently turned up the douchebaggery. He used to be pretty chill, but over time he has become increasingly pompous--> Feeling the need to brag about everything he does and sh!t on anything I do.

The dude argues with me over dumb sh!t like the drinks I order at a bar or the food I like. Really bro? Why do you give a sh!t what kind of food I enjoy? THEN the clown tries to make fun of me in front of others over this crap. Obviously a jealous faggot... but its become intense in the last two weeks to the point of almost physical fighting.

Soon after I created this thread I told him off. Told him he was a clueless, ignorant moron who can't hack it in the real world. I basically sh!t all over him. He is trying to play it off now like he doesn't care.. but he is noticeably uncomfortable and intimidated. When I invited him and some other friends to go clubbing last weekend he told us all he was staying in. Then we found out he went out with some other friends. :crackup:

At the end of the day.. people only have your back if you boost their ego (women included). You have to make people look good and feel good about themselves. The minute you are happier, smarter, richer, or sexier than them.. they stop supporting you and start working against you. Sick and sad, but it is what it is.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think something that's missing in this thread is how you can take full advantage of these types. I think it ties in with the other thread on Anything Else about not talking about your goals. When it goes to what YOU are doing, stay silent. But recognize these AFCs for what they are, which is simply people with low self-esteem. You can't change them, only they can do that. So you may as well use them for what they're good for. For example, if you have a certain guy who likes to live large, put your pride aside and go with him for a night out on the town, let him pay for everything since he's so rich!

Use your brain and out-wit this sort of behavior. So what if they think they are above you? Just don't bring women around them.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good example that just occurred on Instagram.

Friend copied same exact pic I took last week and posted it as his own. I commented "I won't tell anyone you copied my pic idea, secret's safe with me ;)"As an obvious joke.

He replies trying to decrease my value by saying "you're just so creative I couldn't resist *yawn"

I respond "Thanks!" And he deleted that last comment as to come off like he had a good "comeback" without showing that I didn't care and was merely teasing.

He's considered one of my good close friends. Just goes to show when it comes to others, they care more about appearing like the better COOLER person.