Jays Testimony. The turning point in life to change the AFC ways(a little long)

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good story.

I had a similar situation where I was infatuated. Not nearly as bad though. It ended with me being very bitter. It changed my whole perspective toward women. No more Oneitis. No more worshipping the ground they walkk on...

As far as not showing up at the library...? How many times has EVERYONE here gotten a phone # and never called? Is that rude? That is minor. It's not like you vandalized her house or something...

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jay83,

Good post. I can totally understand you wanting to get revenge. That is normal. It's fun and you feel that you are now even. I have done similiar things myself in my past. I think it is more of a response that is used by your maturity level at that particular time of your life. You may look back a couple of years and may change your perspective and see things differently. Life is learning. You are definitely learning.

Thanks for sharing your story.

TS

Tripod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plotting for months and months to formulate an elaborate scheme for vengeance on par with The Count of Monte Cristo, all on account of a dumb cvnt?

Petty. Sad. Childish. Shows obsession--AFC.

Coming up with a quick response off the top of your head which both gets her back AND lets her know she ain't sh!t?

Funny! Amusing! Clever!

It's all about how much time he spent on his revenge. Months = obsessive loser, a few seconds = witty Don Juan.

sh*tdrinker

Don Juan
Reaction score
sh*t, i would have slapped that skank for pullin that, and made her drink sh*t!!!

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to thinking, what if you showed up at the library and she didn't? How much more pissed would you be?

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all positive responses. I never thought my post would get this many replies!!! In fact, I thought I might have gotten 4 or 5 at max. I thought nobody would really care about my testimony that much. I guess it hit home for some people!;) Anyway I appreciated all your feedback, negative and positive!! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.(Jay breaks down into tears now)lol. but seriously I appreciate it!!! Im out.

Later guys,

Jay83

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay,

Great post man.

It really sucks that some women take advantage of guys like that. Ive been there and its BS. Fortunately not all women are like that so don't let this experience cloud your mind and make you angry with women. That will only slow you down.

Notice you guys that Jay started getting results when he stopped caring about women and started focusing on himself and his life. Thats what its all about. Check out my response to "Reached my tipping point of AFCishness" and read about the dude that used to post here named "6am Runner".

Keep it up and Happy Humpin!

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slashco
My point was that you gained nothing by such an act, and people who didn't know the whole story but only that you asked her to meet you and never showed up, would think less of you (and so would the girl). Think of it this way - if somebody disrepects you for whatever reason, you can either take revenge and make them feel like they were right all along, or you can be cool and make them feel like idiots. It wasn't too bad though, my comments were mainly toward DJ Girevik and the other dumbasses who think revenge is cool. Anyway, I still liked your story.
Sorry to say this, but you sound like the biggest f*cking p*ssy. There really is no need for a morality police here.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thanks you give her ...

for teaching you how to be a DJ?

Great story!:D

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay, you are the man, but shoot if it was me, two years ago (even when I was a big ***** around women) I woulda lost my temper and would have gone before a judge.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay I feel your frustration, I agree it would have been better to have told her off politely, BUT under the circumstances, you acted as any guy would, based on his natural instincts. Just remember what Snoop Dogg says: "Bytches ain't shyte" and keep moving. They can't stop you.

Reaction score
what a dried up ****. I would have seriously stabbed her or something..

Great story though! Its very inspiring to anyone.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo

Jay,

what happened the days after that. Did you ever speak to her again. did it effect your stance in school as a dj. I'm curious