Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jay Z is a DJ

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
wtf is a backpacker? :confused:
Ask your mother, biotch.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
A person who only listens to underground hip hop and hates anything thats mainstream...I dont like them...
haha, one of my really good friends fits that description perfectly. That fvckin backpacker.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backpackers are them weirdo motherfvckers who like Aesop Rock & MF DOOM.People who just like weird-ass hip hop just to like it.

Jay-z had a better diss in hind-sight,yes.But he was over-exposed & too ****y.The things real hip-hop fans hate right along with R & B type music.

Nas served up a hot diss and everyone was like Jay was dead. Super-Ugly was hot but then this nigga has his mother call him up on the radio and get all shook like a *****.

There's no coming back from that.He's staying busy out of embarssment IMO.Any real hip-hop follower knows he lost a lot credibility.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, should be pretty good...Except Linkin Park is involved...And so is Jay-Z...But other than that, it will be aweso - oh, sh*t...
Yeah, I was tired when I wrote that last line....

howzabout this...Linkin Park and Jay-Z have a collabo' album coming out and it should be tight because Linkin Park is on it.

Corrected.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first time, I'm glad I don't live in America.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Backpackers are them weirdo motherfvckers who like Aesop Rock & MF DOOM.People who just like weird-ass hip hop just to like it.
Er, I'm sorry but my sarcasm detector is not working properly right now, so was that statement of yours sarcasm or sarcasm-free? I just really can't comprehend someone sane writing that and being serious.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
.The things real hip-hop fans hate right along with R & B type music.

Fucking hypocrite.

99% of rap sucks. PERIOD. There are NO good rap bands, be it old school, or new. Some had decent ideas, sounds and concepts, but the very idea is shameful to the audience and musicians alike.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nas is okay, not a huge fan.

Jay-z is one of if not the best of this generation, if not one of the best of all time. actually listen to him, he spits it.

Jay-z won that battle hands down. Takeover and super ugly were funny as hell. Ether was good, but not better than either one of the other two.

i only listen to a select few rappers, mase, jay-z, outkast is my fav, THEY are original.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eulogy
Fucking hypocrite.

99% of rap sucks. PERIOD. There are NO good rap bands, be it old school, or new. Some had decent ideas, sounds and concepts, but the very idea is shameful to the audience and musicians alike.
Stay out the thread then...

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Yep, Jigga is a hell of a businessman and a decent rapper and he has charisma BUT...

1 - He lost his lyrical battle with Nas and no one who follows hip-hop will deny that.
no argument here

2 - He and Damon Dash aren't on as good terms anymore since he retired and wanted to go to the strict business end of things.
thats no matter, jiggas about to be head of def jam, making him dame's boss.

3 - He left R. Kelly hanging at a show in Memphis (or somewhere in the MidSouth) to go to Usher's 25th birthday party angering a lot of people and subsequently ending the "Best of both worlds" tour between him and Kelly.
kels ended the tour so he could focus on his pedophile cases, and kels canceled the show at MADISON SQUARE GARDEN because he didnt like the dude who was doing the lights.

Linkin Park and Jay-Z are doing a collabo' "Collision Course" which should be pretty good and I think will be worth picking up.
its not even a real collab theyre just putting jiggas words to linkin parks music like picture "h to the izzo" over the music to "in the end" (an actual example from the cd) and tell me its worth picking up

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kels ended the tour so he could focus on his pedophile cases, and kels canceled the show at MADISON SQUARE GARDEN because he didnt like the dude who was doing the lights.
I heard about what happened on the radio here in Memphis, but I didn't hear the whole thing, so you've got your info. as a complete source. No argument.

its not even a real collab theyre just putting jiggas words to linkin parks music like picture "h to the izzo" over the music to "in the end" (an actual example from the cd) and tell me its worth picking up
I saw the cover album in a Target ad and "assumed" it was a collabo', I still listen to Linkin Park so I'll pick it up to see what it's like from a DJ'ing (Mixing music-wise, not Don Juaning) P.O.V.

I'll get my info. straight in the future, Bishop.
Respect.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eulogy
Yeah I like to keep it real, yo. :rolleyes:
Keepin' what real??

What so 10 years from now when that one underground group you've followed hard core for years, cuts a demo that crosses over to the radio, you can say:

I knew them first...:rolleyes:

Edge

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
Keepin' what real??

What so 10 years from now when that one underground group you've followed hard core for years, cuts a demo that crosses over to the radio, you can say:

Edge

Thank you for demonstrating your complete lack of understanding of the entire concept of indie music.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that video was in "Backstage" too though.She just poking fun at him,he looked like he was just playing with her.

Average Generic rapper>John Lennon.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can anyone like MF DOOM?Uggghhh..He's horrible.

I like underground rappers like Cormega,AZ,The Beatnuts,Saigon,Z-RO,Rasoe,Non_Phixion,C-bo,Tragedy,Yukmouth,etc.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Thank you for demonstrating your complete lack of understanding of the entire concept of indie music.
Oh wait indie music is a fukkyn life-style,.... I'm sorry,..
what was I thinking..:rolleyes:

My lack of understanding ??? Or your determined attempt to stunt the growth of hip hop.. {Oh and by the way... I use the word your to include all your other idiotic underground brothers and sisters}

Dude in your pathetic attempt to illuminate the rest of us mere mortals about, real hip-hop getting tainted, you forget that all the artists that are on the radio today, rode the underground tread-mill, waiting for the day their deals would go through.

Indie music is a fukkyn wolf-pack of pissed off sorry-I-did-not make- it musicians, who are content with their underground following and dumbass underage puss.

So as not to have a sorry-ass snot-slinging-fest with a fykkyn hippie, which is what you are, I conclude by giving you kudos : telling you to lift up the cause and fight for the 'real ness' BRO!!!

Yep..continue living your life... In Pluto.

Edge

Oh,.. and you can tell all your 'real' brothers what I think of them over coffee at Starbucks..

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
Keepin' what real??

Edge
lmao. I don't even listen to rap. I can't stand it. You need a tune-up on that sarcasm-o-meter, jigguh.