Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I‘m curious to see what happens now after they announced there breakup.
Yes, Lisa was his teenage crush but also 12 years his senior.
I suspect she‘s hit the wall at 54.
Him being fit, chiseled and a Hollywood heart throb, I will wager he’ll have a young hot bombshell holding onto his arm in the near future.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Him being fit, chiseled and a Hollywood heart throb, I will wager he’ll have a young hot bombshell holding onto his arm in the near future.
Most likely. He must have watched too many episodes of the Cosby Show. She was considered quite the little hottie back in the day. She's looking a little plastic lately.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, Lisa was a nice little thing back then. That wall hit her very hard. Jason, my man, you could have done a lot better.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She used to be with Lenny Kravitz long term too. Must be quite the vixen for someone with not much of a career these days. But yeah, at 54, I'll be impressed if she lands another stud.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently, they began their relationship in 2005 when Bonet was 37 and Momoa was 25-26. Most 25-26 year old men can do better than a 37 year old.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is who Jason was engaged to before he got with Lisa. Someone needs to let these good looking men know that you can get much hotter women. Like seriously, they all need coaches.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is who Jason was engaged to before he got with Lisa. Someone needs to let these good looking men know that you can get much hotter women. Like seriously, they all need coaches.
There's nothing wrong with her.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's alright, but I mean in general getting with women older than them.
Jarrod Bowen who is the West ham striker (basically a childless superstar in London). Has just started dating Danni dyer, whos just had a baby by a prisoner.

Celebrities are as blue pill as they come. It fathoms belief

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely. He must have watched too many episodes of the Cosby Show. She was considered quite the little hottie back in the day. She's looking a little plastic lately.
Her face looks extremely controlling

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In her older years. In her younger years it was more unassuming. I think her years with her man caught up to her and many of those recent years was her trying to "control' a situation due to some fear.

Anyway I heared he was considering Amber Heard which would be several levels of stupid. One lady said he must not mind if his career gets ruined. So she damaged the life of Johnny Depp and blacked Elon Musk eye. Just isn't someone stable to be trying to get with. Negative outcomes.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway I heared he was considering Amber Heard
Jesus christ! What's wrong with these men?! He literally needs a life coach, but the only people he is surrounded by are sharks, soy men, and his retainers. He's a prisoner of the feminist order. At this point, someone would have to knock him out and drag him somewhere they can tell him differently.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ! What's wrong with these men?! He literally needs a life coach, but the only people he is surrounded by are sharks, soy men, and his retainers. He's a prisoner of the feminist order. At this point, someone would have to knock him out and drag him somewhere they can tell him differently.
Right. The woman who pointed out he was in line for Amber Heard mentioned that he must not care about his career, for Amber will certainly do her best to yank it from him! At the minimum she will black his eye like Elon Musk or find other ways to control, abuse or damage this man. His entire "handsome" image won't sit well with her, she will go about assassinating it in very creative ways.