“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

James Bond Profile

HuangBei

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Dallas, Texas
This is kind of like "Essence of DJ" and our recently written "Jason Bourne" post. But I decided to try a few NEW things after getting some insight from the DJ Bible and Gunwitch.

First:
I wrote out all the qualities in me that were very AFC like. I went deep within my very psyche, found these things, and identified them. Then I wrote them down to have a concrete idea of what my AFC flaws were, so they could become concrete.

Two: I noticed everywhere, in music, on TV, and the friends I had that acted like AFC's or were AFC's. I noticed that a lot of the music I listened to had very AFC characteristics to it. It was a lot of the rock that I liked, the guys were talking about how a woman mistreated them or so on, and how they should have hated the girl and blah blah whine whine ***** *****. They were just womanly. Then I analyzed the TV shows. I noticed a lot of Drama and sit-coms had nothing but AFC's in them, and the Don Juans were portrayed badly. Let's take Friends for example (I personally dislike the show, for one thing it's exclusively white-there's no BLACK PEOPLE!) Ross and Chandler are both freakin' AFCs! Can you see it? I could go on too. The closest guy to a Don Juan, Joey, is portrayed as an idiot!

I could go on with that list, but I only wanted to use one guy. Then the guys I hang out with. I can think of a list of 6 guys, and of them all, only two of them are Don Juans. One of which has a girlfriend now, who is VERY much in love with him, and the other I don't get to talk to that much, but we'll probably hang out some more.

So, what have I done and how does James Bond factor into this? Well let me get straight to that part. Since I don't have any James Bond movies, I found something with Peirce Brosnan in it to look at. The Thomas Crown affair. Thankfully, this is an excellent oppurtunity to see Peirce Brosnan showing his true colors, and there being no distractions of high flying actions. Thomans Crown is the ideal master Don Juan. I watched the way he talked, the way he moved, the way he used his eyes and his body. There are few women that either instantly or over time would not want to jump on him and have hot sex with him. And he wasn't even concerned with women, he would probably only be slightly amused. So I studied his actions and mannerisms and applied them.

The night I finished doing this I went to the Hard Rock Cafe with all the workers and volunteers that I work with. There's a hot girl named Marsha, who brought along two friends, Heather and Leah. My automatic target was Leah. I switched seats with a guy and talked sat next to her. Immediately I applied some serious game. I remembered what Thomas Crown was like and I basically became him. Then I asked her about herself, and so on, and showed some uniqueness in myself when she asked me where my jewelry came from (Tibetan Mantra Beads and Japanese "wind beads") I also asked her what's the wildest thing she'd ever done with a guy, then made up a few stories of my own to get her comfortable enough to tell me.

That was the start, but one key thing got her more that just really interested in me, but majorly horny for me was....KINO! I never even realized how important kino is until I used it actively. If you have a girl interested, and are unique, mysterious, and already unpredictable, kino is the step to making her want to have sex! You all know this, but I experienced it. I started by asking her if she had done palm reading, and I took her hand and did it. Then I said, "let's break the ice" and put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close a couple times. I looked into her eyes a lot and so on. To establish a bit of unpredictablity and playfulness at the same time, when our food was ordered she had a salad. I took the crutons from her plate and threw them at her. She took some of my fries and threw them at me. To go further, I wanted to keep this game up, so I asked her if she was ticklish. At this point, she kept watching her plate and my hand. She said yes very entusiastically, as though she wanted to see if I'd tickle her. Lo and behold, I did and then took more crutons from her plate.

This went on. I also showed my dominance by knowing exactly what to order, telling people what they should order (and I've never even eaten at Hard Rock Cafe), and then when I wanted some tea I took Leah's drink without asking, as though it was mine. She fought for it, and when she wasn't looking I took it again. Most of the night, she was leaning towards me, looking intently into my eyes with her narrowed eyes, talking to me when I'd turn away to talk to someone else, and even touching me on her own. The only reasons I didn't get sex with her was because she had to go home with her friends, we didn't have time (although I probably could have gone in the bathroom with her, but she was with her friends, and etc.) I did, with great ease, get her phone number, but unfortunately her nice little blonde hair blue eyes ass lives kind of far away.

And what was the best part about this? Marsha, who knew me better, and was essentially hotter than Leah (Marsha: HB9 Leah: HB8 or 8.5) was extremely jealous and pissed. But because Leah and I were so close to each other, and because Hard Rock Cafe was so loud, she couldn't do anything but give me dirty disgusted looks. And I LOVED IT! The next day she was doing her best to get me turned off about Leah, talking about drugs and her having other guy friends and blah blah blah, and I didn't care one bit! I could tell she was majorly jealous and that just by doing that I had broken her ***** shield. Ooh! It was so enjoyable.

Basic equation: James Bond Profiling + Gunwitch Method + DJ tips + KINO KINO KINO = Sexual Partner in a matter of hours! Freakin' 2 hours! If I had been alone with her, we would have gone into that bathroom and well...I think you get the point.

The other thing I did was find a new favorite band. As of two days ago my new favorite band is a hard rock band called Thrice. Heard of them? One of their songs, Phoenix Ignition has some really great lyrics for us Alpha Males to heed the advice of.

"Everyday tear down these walls 'til cornerstones remain, coming ONE STEP CLOSER ALL THE TIME! And although, we'll never reach perfection ALWAYS PERSIST TO TRY!"

Is that anymore obvious? If you've been reading the DJ Bible, those words will be like doctrine to you and will be VERY familiar. "These walls" refer to the walls of your ego, but we'll not go into the meaning of that. Anyway, that's all for now.

I thought I'd post this, because it's been extremely helpful for me. Peace out!
;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top