“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jailbait time

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
At my old job some girl came in that looked older then me. SHE WAS 14! I was like woah.

She was droolin all over me too. When she said her age i was like ehhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhh =\
 

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
Originally posted by Julian
At my old job some girl came in that looked older then me. SHE WAS 14! I was like woah.

She was droolin all over me too. When she said her age i was like ehhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhh =\
I got some high school jailbait at my gym. I really thought nobody under 18 was allowed w/out their parents but then this chick I was talking to said "I take weighttraining in school" I'm like "what college do you go to ?" "high school"

Riiiiight
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I had a date today with the girl that works at the caf at my college, and I found out that she's 17! She easily passes as 21 though... she's very pretty also... I'm gonna keep this one slow, because she'll hopefully turn 18 soon. (Even though, at 21, I think that 17 is still a reasonable age to continue to sex, but at 22, I think the limit should be 18... the age of consent here is 14 tho.... so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with anything.)
 

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
if the legal age of consent is 18 there is usually a "buffer zone" where you wont get prosecuted. when i lived in missorui it was 15-21 could have sex with each other.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top