Jail time?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't know where else to ask this and this is the most mature and reasonable forums I know where I'll get a proper response. So I just found out my friend is in jail and got hit with 4 charges of lascivious acts with a minor under 14. And all this time I thought he was a virgin. He's over 21 btw. Their family won't tell us anything about the details. How long is he in for? I tried looking on the internet, but it seems it varies depending on what you got hit with and how many charges were pressed against you.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He had sex with a 13 year old? Either way you can expect him to become a registered sex offender. How much time he does I guess would depend on a lot of variables.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on his sentence. Everyone is different. Ask his family. They will also be able to tell you about what percentage of that sentence he'll serve.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh, wish I could ask them, but they kept it super lowkey that the only way I was able to squeeze the info out was at a party when their cousins were there and were superdrunk. Don't think they know I know too. In fact it's already been 2 months and I only found this out 2 days ago.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a cousin in a situation almost like this :

he was 18 or 19 at the time messin with a 16 year old girl.
he sent her sum nude photos of himself on her computer and the parent found them.
this was 1 or 2 years ago and the last i heard they were tryin to charge him with something.

something like that can't get out so it's no surprise they tried to keep it from you.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from minors. They will get jail time for sure. :whistle:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
So I just found out my friend is in jail and got hit with 4 charges of lascivious acts with a minor under 14. And all this time I thought he was a virgin.

"Lascivious Acts" doesn't mean actual intercourse. It could be exposing your self, asking her to expose herself or fondling her private parts. The definition is pretty open.

But due to the fact she's rather young and he's over 20...it won't go well for him.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He looks to be pretty screwed. Wtf is a college aged guy doing with a middle schooler anyways...

If intercourse was involved he'll end up as a registered predator.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Levex said:
He looks to be pretty screwed. Wtf is a college aged guy doing with a middle schooler anyways...

If intercourse was involved he'll end up as a registered predator.
It was unfortunately. Not sure what was going through his head, he was a very religious guy and would always tell me about saving sex for marriage, and now BAM he does it with a minor. In fact not even a minor, she's basically a kid. Hey I'm guilty of messing around with a minor too--well, she was 17--but DAMN under 14.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy who is doing 80 years for sex with a 14 year old. He was 32. He's got it bad in prison, last I heard he was asking his family to send him money to give to the guards to get him out of general population because he was being raped. Of course he's a slimey little worm who constantly lies and tries to pull scams on people,so it's not like he didn't have it coming. Fvck him.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guilty or innocent, your friend is screwed. If he beats the case, he'll have to move because no one will want a guy like that around the. He loses the case, well, he's going to be in for a while if he doesn't have a good lawyer.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His sentence depends on how good of a lawyer her gets, and the situation itself.

I know child MOLESTERS enter prison with a target on their head, but I dont know if thats the case with statutory rape like this, of course prison is NOT a good place anyway, especially in La, or San Quentin, whichever one your buddy is in. Basically, he better make some dangerous friends REAL quick.