Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jada Pinkett Smith wishes Will Smith hadn’t slapped Chris Rock at the Oscars

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently, she didn't want Will to slap Chris after that comment. Instead of standing by her husband, she threw him under the bus yet again

She has also revealed she didn't even want to get married to Will smith here

I can't believe that women can be so vindictive to nice guys

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions > words.

They've been together for 32 years. Which is a hell of a lot longer than most celebrity couples these days.

She really dispised him, she'd divorce raped him a long time ago.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently, she didn't want Will to slap Chris after that comment. Instead of standing by her husband, she threw him under the bus yet again

She has also revealed she didn't even want to get married to Will smith here

I can't believe that women can be so vindictive to nice guys
Liar. Actions are always louder. She says it now. Didnt do a damn thing then.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m sure their net worth is similar and I’m also sure there are a lot of prenups in place, he was a minor celeb back then too.

let’s not even start in on her cucking him. They’re together because the narrator lays well to their core audiences, it’s a marriage of convenience. Why he would bother to defend her “honor” after she publicly shamed him with some ghetto rat I have no idea, but there you have it.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The b!tch saw that her husband has become a literal Internet joke, and also punished by the Academy, so she hated his guts and she expressed the hate by publicly humiliating him on the media.

Had Will been all praised by the wider public as well as the Academy, she would have said something entirely different.

Gents, teach your sons to not grow up like Will. It's worse than death IMO.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She literally has 0 respect for this dude...it is sad to see him basically become everything he talks about not doing in Hitch, like his college self in that movie with Cressida.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She literally has 0 respect for this dude...it is sad to see him basically become everything he talks about not doing in Hitch, like his college self in that movie with Cressida.
He's nothing more than a puppy in her eyes which is always available at her beck-and-call. Even worse, a castrated one.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
He can't attend the Oscars for 10 years now. They actually did him a favor.