J0n's Field Report Log

bimmerz_vn

Reaction score
I wouldnt worry about the 'advanced' tactics everyone talks about. If your game is working, there is no need to denature or get to the core of why it works: don't mess with success. When you hit a wall or are not having the success you want, then it might be needed but until then....

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

I havent talked to stacy in a while....I actually havent really thought of her since the time I took her out.

I TOTALLY forgot about spring break until some cousins brought it up to me...haha so I told htem we should go down for the last weekend at least.

It wasnt as packed as I thought it would be (Unlike before) and we were able to get a hotel room for what they said was a good price ....ya right!

So it was me,2 cousins and little nephew (All except 1 was younger then me) We get to the beach and the kids are all ready to go swimming so we take them and have fun for a while till their mom shows up...She takes them off our hands and now it's just me and 2 cousins .

We are swimming in the pool at the hotel when some girls come along and jump in with us(Pretty cute group of 4) They get extremely friendly to my little cousin(He's 16) and start to play and flirt with him, I didnt care and was doing my own thing which consisted of swimming and entertaining myself ...lol.

Well before you know it they somehow have their top off and are rubbing their boobs all over my cousins face...lol. Now we were in the pool at night around 8 or some time so I said...

ME: Hey you cant take advantage of my cousin like that!
Girl1: And whos says?
Girl2: Ya why not?
ME: Cause he's my little cousin and he shouldnt be taken advantage of

They swim toward me and circle me with no top's..
Girl1: But we want to have fun with him!
Girl2: He looks cute please!
ME: If I let you what are you going to do to him?
Girl3: Ohhh that'll be a suprise (She was swimming with him touching him)
Girl4: I think he would enjoy himself with all of us
ME: Are you going to take care of him and make sure he's satisfied?
GIRLS: YES!
ME: Fine...be careful .
Girl1: Come on! Lets go to the room!
Girl2: Ya! You can help us change!
Girl3: YAY!
Girl4: hahaha

They drag my cousin away into their hotel room which was close by and I didnt seem him till the next moring, he seemed happy .

While that was going on some girl (Older women 33 yes!!) called out to me saying
Women: That was nice of you
ME: ....whos that?
Women:Over here!
ME: oh haha didnt see you sitting on that chair, you like that didnt you?
WOmen: It was sweet
ME: haha,
Women: I just hope he has a condom
ME: Sorry but if you want to talk to me you have to get in the pool because im a shark and I can only talk to other fish.
Women: haha

She goes and keeps reading her little magazine and I do my thing of swimming and playing around again haha I go crazy in the pool, when after maybe 10 mins she decides to get in the water.
Women:I'm not getting in for you , I wanna swim
ME: Ohh haha just becareful of the shark swimming around because once he grabs you he wont let go.
Women: Big smile.

She swims around when I decide to strike...I dive under water when she has her back turned and I grab her from behind and I pick her up and flip her over. She gets back up from underwater and IS FURIOUS!

Women: Whats your problem!
ME: haha sorry but I warned you
Women: you should say sorry!
ME: ...ok...I swim up to her and do it again.....hahahha
Women:That's it!!!

She swims up to me and hits me and splashes water at me, we got for a while when the security guy comes and says we have to get out. I get out first and help her out of the water ( I think her name was amy...forgot) .

ME: So who you here with?
AMY: family
ME: ohh soo your all in the same hotel?
AMY: yeah
ME: Sounds boring, how about you come over to my hotel you'd have lots more fun I promise
AMY: Why your mean!
ME: I promise that I will be nicer to you as long as you stay out of the bedroom , deal?
AMY: ......I dont know
ME: HAHA what you scared of the shark?

I pick her up and jump around with her a little..
AMY: No!
ME: Ok then lets go

I carry her to my hotel room and she walks in like she has been there before and we go at it in the shower, then in the morning...Then she kisses me goodbye and leaves.

My other cousin the older one left with the kids and their mom so I dont know what they did, but when we got back today aparrently my younger cousin told everyone what happen and some family members were mad at me cause I didnt protect him.

Oh well, at least he wasnt drunk,doing drugs , or in jail ...I thought I did a pretty good job.

I cant believe I wasted SB.....damn oh well I will make up for it in Summer!!!

HAHA I am the shark!!! GRRR...haha.
Good luck guys hope you have better luck then I do.....

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's on!!!

Da fcuk,

Jon you are a porblem my brother, anybody who reads your fr's should step their game up myself incldued, you are the standard of sosuave, the standard that Pook set for a DJ to be and you are exceeding it by far

:(

Oh btw don't worry I'm coming for that spot

;)

ZhaoYun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but this sounds like some bogus bull-ish

Gotta like how 4 random girls pop up out of nowhere and decide to throw their boobs on your 16 year old cousin. He didn't even do anything right? They just start doing this out of the blue...

Also like how they conveniently take him away and an older woman happens to be there and takes your bull-ish tactics without even knowing you and fvcks you on the first night.

Come up with better material - the random ONS are bogus.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

I said IN this thread that I could care LESS if anyone thought I was lying or not because frankly I DONT.

You can beleive whatever you want it isnt really going to affect me but your free to argue in my "Report Log," (lol) as long and as much as you want it's cool.

But then again it WAS spring break and if I could count how many drunk girls were on the beach at that time or in that hotel we stayed at it would be in the double digits.

But whatever just for YOU "ZhaoYun," I'm going to look for the best damn lay I could ever find and try to make her do the craziest thing I could think of on the spot just for you.... :) :)

ZhaoYun

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you're going to come up with the juiciest story you've ever created just for me? Can't wait to hear it!

I find your stories entertaining, truthful or not.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZhaoYun said:
so you're going to come up with the juiciest story you've ever created just for me? Can't wait to hear it!

I find your stories entertaining, truthful or not.
I agree. They're all a lot of fun to read, but I will also say that some of them are just really hard to believe...

John888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, you will not imagine how many times me and a Friend have been telling stories that WE EXPERIENCED and ppl looked at us like we were telling BULL****.

Some people just have that **** happen. ANd it's not like you can't do anything about it, you can make it happen.

Anyway, it's a snowball effect. Once you're in the loop, you don't get out and it'll just keep happening to you. THat's how it works. Obviously you're not in the loop, or have ever been in, otherwise you would know.

I'm not hating, just tell you how it is. ANyway I was once int he loop, I got out (having a GF for very logn) and now I'm trying to get in. It's working pretty good.

[edit] sitting behind your computer reading stories isn't going to help. I myself should stop that too.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stories are awesome to hear when your hanging out after a hard day it's fun to unwind with crazy stories...hahha.

But it's ok people can either believe me or not it doesnt matter to me what they think of me.

Update...

I didnt do much this weekend but decided today to go out and buy some underarmour compression shirts cause they caught my eye and I got to say I look good in them....they also feel really good so I think instead of a white cottonshirt under my regular shirts I am going to be wearing underarmour from now on!!!! Yippee!

Well I get to the mall and my cousin is there waiting for me and right when I walk in I notice that there are lots of cuties walking around so I decide to take my time and look around at all the potential before I decide on one. I walk around with my cousin just walking and hanging out when we decide to finally leave and I go into the store and am looking at the UA stuff when I see this cutie walk into the store.

She was pretty decent nice big butt and some alright boobs she had fat on her legs that turned me off you know when you see their thighs and those lines thats what I dont like.

Well before I buy my uA I decide to see who's she's with and after a couple of minutes I decide that she isnt with anyone so I go in...

ME: Hey can you help me out real fast!
HER: .......who are you?
ME: I was wondering what do I look better in , purple or this orange one?
HER: I dont know
ME: Well come on , your a girl you should have some fashion sense, or are you one of those girls that follows trends just to fit in?
HER: The orange one
ME: Really I was thinking of the red one myself
HER: Ok there you go
ME: Hmm not really friendly must suck for the guy that will waste his time on you, haha

I walk off and confront my real target, she walked in a couple of minutes later after I opened this one and switched targets just cause I wanted too.

ME: Hey excuse me you think you can help me really fast I am trying to find out which one I look better in and I asked that girl over there but she must be on her period or something cause she's stuck up ...so you think you can help?
New girl: SURE!! BIG smile
ME: Ok the red or the orange?
NG: Hmmm that's tough the red makes you look bigger but the orange looks really nice.
ME: I know right it's a tough decision but I need to decide and fast cause I am going to have more fun somwhere else after this.
NG: Really what you going to do?
ME: ......why do you want to know, interested in having fun?
NG: No just wondering
ME: Well in that case I'm keeping it a secret, now back to the shirt
NG: I think you look good in orange
ME: Wow very forward
NG: hahahaha
ME: I think you would look good in yellow
NG: Thats my favorite color!
ME: Nuuh!
NG: Uhhuh!
ME: nuuh!
NG: uhhuh!
ME: hahaha nuuh!
NG: Shut up! hahaha
ME: Ok I think I am going to take the white , hahahaha
NG: Gee thanks!
ME: It's ok , hey before I go how about you give me your number and maybe some day you can see me in it.
NG: I have a daughter,

Kid comes out from the back of her leg..
ME: Ohhh haha I didnt see her there, I bend down....what a little cutie.
LG: smiles and holds her moms leg
ME: hahaha I'm flirting with you this whole time and you have a little girl..why didnt you tell me loser!
NG: You didnt ask!
ME: hahaha well I dont know now your daughter looks cuter then you maybe I will wait a couple of years and ask your daughter out.
NG: Oh no your staying far away from her!
ME: hahaha , oh well I tried....well you never answered my question whats your number.
NG: But I have a daughter
ME:And I have a dog
NG: ...what's that mean?
ME: I thought we were talking about stuff that didnt matter , I think your cute and would like to get to know you better.
NG: Your bad
ME: haha usually girls say that AFTER I go out with them
NG:...I dont know
ME: Sure you do , I will make sure you have the time of your life!
NG: .....

She gives me the number but I havent called her other then that I didnt open anyone. I am going to try to hit on a girl at my gym, she works as the financial person and I can tell that most of the guys are drooling all over her like little puppies so I am going to have to do something else to get her attention.

It's good though because when I was at the mall I noticed lots of women looking at me so I know I am going in the right direction.

I am in the process of studying to become a personal trainer and after that I am going back to school to major in physical therapy and become a physical therapist....wish me luck guys!!!

Good luck and hope you guys have better luck then I do

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For cats who hate on Jon

Either A. you are a KBJ
Either B. you live a boring life
or C you just a plain hater!!

If someone told me a couple months ago I would pull two girls, I never met take them home for a 3 some, I would have laughed and called them "crazy" or if someone told me that I would walk into a bar and have a girl suck me of before the club closed in the parking lot, I would said the same, or if anyone told me that on Saturday I would get dissed on my date just to make out with 3 chicks and f close one of them the next day, I wouldn't have believed it

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158877
^^I don't have to proof shhht but I do it for my amusement!!

When you go out on the "field" day or night game you never know what will happen, this is what makes this shht so fun, you have to expect the unexpected, granted my fr's aren't even close to Jon's but I know guys who go out and do some crazy iish that Jon does, I've seen it. Try going out on the field often enough and step your game up and maybe, just maybe you can relate to real gamers

If not forever hold your peace and KBJ!!!

K.Pez

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the way you handled the situation with the 2nd target when you found out she had a kid. it was pretty funny, especially the dog part

ZhaoYun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Jon. That's one of your better FR's that very believable. Great job with gaming that single mom, just make sure to follow up!

Solomon said:
For cats who hate on Jon

Either A. you are a KBJ
Either B. you live a boring life
or C you just a plain hater!!

When you go out on the "field" day or night game you never know what will happen, this is what makes this shht so fun, you have to expect the unexpected, granted my fr's aren't even close to Jon's but I know guys who go out and do some crazy iish that Jon does, I've seen it. Try going out on the field often enough and step your game up and maybe, just maybe you can relate to real gamers

If not forever hold your peace and KBJ!!!
None of those options apply to me. Dunno what a KBJ is either.

Not sure who's hating. I'm not a hater at all, but it's a fact that some of his stories aren't believable. That's just the way it is. Anyone can make up a bunch of stories that sound realistic (and unrealistic) on a forum. I've seen and done game similar to a lot of people also so am definitely not a stranger to all of this.

No need to try and prove yourself to a bunch of people you don't know. It just makes you sound desperate for attention.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha "i have a daughter." "I have a dog" lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZhaoYun said:
Good job Jon. That's one of your better FR's that very believable. Great job with gaming that single mom, just make sure to follow up!

None of those options apply to me. Dunno what a KBJ is either.

Not sure who's hating. I'm not a hater at all, but it's a fact that some of his stories aren't believable. That's just the way it is. Anyone can make up a bunch of stories that sound realistic (and unrealistic) on a forum. I've seen and done game similar to a lot of people also so am definitely not a stranger to all of this.
No need to try and prove yourself to a bunch of people you don't know. It just makes you sound desperate for attention.

Lol @ you contradicting yourself!!

I don't have time to argue

But if you aren't a stranger then you must relate to this, no?

I have no need to proof anything, just so happens that when I go out crazy **** always happens whether I have camara or not ;)

ZhaoYun

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't see how I'm contradicting myself. "A lot of people" doesn't necessarily mean that I'm meeting women and within 30 minutes fvcking them like a lot of these funny stories indicate.

And since your life is so lively and crazy then I'm sure you have some bullshyt stories to share too. It's all good in the hood

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fact or Opinion?

ZhaoYun said:
don't see how I'm contradicting myself. "A lot of people" doesn't necessarily mean that I'm meeting women and within 30 minutes fvcking them like a lot of these funny stories indicate.

And since your life is so lively and crazy then I'm sure you have some bullshyt stories to share too. It's all good in the hood

*please read carefully*

You say it's "fact" that, some of his stories aren't belivable fact to whom? a fact to you? or who? because it's not (and that's a fact!!)

It's an Opinion I have met regular people who have had crazy stuff like Jon happened to them all the time(I have seen this first hand, with my own eyes which has reframend my reality). One of my buddies has had more threesome's then he can count with various women.

Now if you said that it's a fact his live is unbelivable, he would shrug his shoulders and keep it moving. The real fact is that's it's his experinces in life, does that mean, he knows this happens for every guy? of course he realizes it doesn't but it's not a fact at all it's your Opinion.

Now that's what really "good in the hood" :rolleyes:

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

My cousin was ordering that Wrestlemania ppv so I decided to drop by, but I decided to bring a girl with me..(Cheerleader) . So it was me, my cousin, stacy, and two other guys watching the show.

The show gets started and after the first match stacey goes and talks on the phone in another room...ok whatever , she comes back maybe 40 mins later. Due to the fact that I was sitting on a single seat chair I made her sit on my lap and she said she was cold so she put a blanket over us and we kept watching the ppv.

Maybe ohh I dont know 2 minutes after she put on the blanket my mind started to wander to naught things and my hands moved to her thighs, she resisted for a while but then she just opened her legs and I could already feel that she was wet...must like foreplay (She was wearing a skirt hence her getting cold and putting on blanket) .

The room was dark and only had on 2 lights but very dim so it was very easy playing with her without getting noticed, kinda funny how she tried to stay quiet but I could tell she was enjoying herself. I wanted to squeeze her tits but I think that would have been obvious....needless to say by the time she came ...on my hand and her panties..haha my hand was super tired.

She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up I presume, I just wiped my hand on a napkin.....noone noticed...lol.

I start getting back into the ppv (Shawnvs undertaker) and I get into it , stacey comes back and sits down with me again but I am into the ppv and was talking to everyone about what would happen just goofing off..

Once the match was over stacey seemed a little peeved I wasnt paying attention to her anymore, she left to talk on the phone I would later find out because she came out saying that she was getting picked up.

She leaves and I watch the last match.....I was a little dissapointed that Randy didnt win (Cool guy) it seemed like a job match for randy.

The match is over and it's like 11pm and we talk about the matches and how it WASNT worth the 60$ we paid.

I decide to take off and it's already like 1AM when I get a message from stacey saying...

ST: Hey I had fun today but I dont think it's going to work out, I need a guy that pays attention to me and isnt only looking for a fvck...sorry.

I didnt message her back cause there is no point....kinda funny though.

I am going to go see the fight this saturday hopefully it's good!! Cant wait!

Good luck and hope you have better luck then I do.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome **** with the 33 y old chick. Go shark Go!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update...

Tomorrow I turn 21 and I am going to have a party (Byob) mostly family and then afterwords I have some stuff planned for myself might go to a club just to see if I can hook otherwise it will be a wing day ...update tomorrow night.

Oh almost forgot I hooked a girl when I was walking around the mall, I was in gnc and saw her come in and she was looking at those colon cleanse things lol and started talking to her took me a while to hook but was able too in the end...I'll write it out tomorrow.

Later guys hope you have better luck then I do.