"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I've won the battle

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I remember BBB posting a thread called "I won." and it was about him accomplishing many things. Its very insprirational you should read it if you have not.

The reason I mentioned that is because today I thought to myself..."I've won"

Let me explain....

I had been flirting with a girl for awhile and she had been flirting back with me..yada yada yada. Anyways, today I decided to ask her out. Right off the bat that little voice inside of me was making excuses. Finally I just told the little voice to f*ck off, and to tell you the truth it felt pretty d@mn good. :)
The girl told me that she didn't know what she was doing tomorrow, so I told her I would ask her tomorrow when she knew.
She will probably make an excuse, then again she may say shes free.

Does it matter? To a degree yes, but whatever happens nothing can change that I WON.

This was my first actual face to face approach. So I was basically scared sh*tless. :p

It was a war that was rageing inside of me. Just like there's a war rageing inside of everyone thats a member of this place and the world for that matter.

There's lots of different wars, lazyness, shyness, math, just to name a few.

I encourage you to fight and win those battles because once you WIN the war, your want to make war with other parts of territory in your life that you want control of.

And when you do go into battle, go in with your guns blazing, because a true soilder doesn't run away.

I wish you all the best of luck in your battles.

I leave you with these quotes....

In war there is no prize for the runner-up
--General Omar Bradley

It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
--General Douglas MacArthur

The purpose of all war is ultimately peace.
--Saint Augustine
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
"Fvck off, fear, fvck off"

Wow, you use the same technique I use to tell fear to "Fvck off".

I used it on this very good looking girl (HB 8) in my math class. I used a throw away comment something to the tune of "I just want to tell you that you are one of the most beautiful woman in the classroom." I got the this response from her "huh... um...(face turning bright red then different shades of red) You don't mean that do you." I then gave her my IM account but did not sign on. Her interest shot up in me like a rocketship. Then I got a date to the semi-formal. But not to stray to far from fear but the entire time I was saying "Fvck off, fear, Fvck off" After doing this I felt so damn good after doing it because "I won". (I did not go the whole way because fate would have it that she had a boyfriend. damn)
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Soak it up while you can.
 
Top