"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I've sworn off women and it feels great!

felony

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
336
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
What are you doin going to clubs if you don't want to hook up with chicks?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Originally posted by felony
What are you doin going to clubs if you don't want to hook up with chicks?
chillin with friends, telling them to grow balls and talk to girls and other things like yelling and havin a fun time

I guess I ought to keep in contact with friends

I keep it down to going out once a week.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Originally posted by Starman
By Not thinking about women, Im actually going to hook up with women!

That is like a salesman thinking "If I dont THINK about making 1 sale! I will make 100's!"

Instead of learning how to improve your game, you have chosen to curb your preoccupation with hooking up
...
can anyone say DENIAL & AVOIDANCE?
It's not 'by not thinking about women, I'm gonna hook up with women.' rather, it's by not worrying about the results of my interactions with women, that I will hook up with women.

To your salesmen analogy, It's like the salesman saying, instead of caring how many sales I get, I'm just gonna go have a good time doing my job. Whether or not he makes MORE sales is irrelevent because as long as he is having a good time working, and people will see that and he will still make sales.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by felony
What are you doin going to clubs if you don't want to hook up with chicks?
LOL...clubs are my best marketing place. Even nice girls go out every once in a while. And there I used to be waiting for them to show up and claim their prize...

Plus I used to teach hip hop dancing so dancing is one of my passions. 10 years ago I had no game other than my dance ability to draw women but when I opened my mouth...

it was like one of Mo-Bombs/aka Drive By's/aka Stargeekman's jokes and posts...I fell flat on my face.

the night club environment will sharpen your game up real quick when you can't dance anymore...as I had to learn to do.

But in relation to this thread:

Every man needs to get his DYCK wet. A dry dyck is an unhappy dyck..thats why most people are here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top