Ive screwed up with a HOT girl. Can I turn it around?Womens views especially welcome

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
harbourway said:
Let people know you're seeing someone and you dont want to jeapodise it by flirting albeit innocently with other girls.[/B]
:crackup: :crackup:

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

The above is exactly why you don't ask women for advice. :crackup:

I can point you to two different cases on the forum that I've just read recently where doing the exact opposite of the advice given above increased the girl's interest in the guy 10 fold. The problem is, the girl in your situation is driven by her emotions when it comes to how she feels about you. The girl's advice on that other forum is driven by logic.

You can't apply logical advice to an emotionally driven creature. The two just do not match.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
harbourway said:
OK. So what relevence does that have to my post?
I believe azanon was bustin on the fact that you didn't break that superlong paragraph up into multiple paragraphs. At least that's what I thought and I LMAO.

harbourway

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind_Body_Soul said:
I believe azanon was bustin on the fact that you didn't break that superlong paragraph up into multiple paragraphs. At least that's what I thought and I LMAO.
Yeah, couldve broken it up a bit to make easier reading. And for those of you who keep saying "never ask a womans advice on women". Yes I know!!

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
You are the harbourway bus. This chick either wants a ride or doesn't. If she wants to ride, she has to buy a ticket. Noone rides for free. If she doesn't want to buy a ticket... she can beat feet. What are you going to do? Put the bus in park, climb down and chase after her begging her to ride, maybe offer free round-trip tickets to anywhere you travel, just to "give you a try"?

There will be other passengers, and even more passengers at other stations. And, of course, there will be hustlers and bums trying to get a free ride along the way.

My bus has a dress code, a height limit, a weight limit, and a baggage limit. When chicks don't want to ride, I don't care because I'm over here in the next town selling tickets.

Right now my bus is in the garage with flat tires... but people keep buying tickets. It's odd because I can't promise them anything, and I don't offer refunds. I don't care to make a profit, I just drive the bus to see the countryside.

You aren't going to get any "how to get her back" advice around here, buddy. Why? Because that mindset is what is fukked.

She is not a beautiful snowflake. She is not as special as you think. Look at all the beautiful snow on the ground. And you're worrying about this one flake?
Best thing I have read on this forum so far. Hands down.

Thanks Vulpine. This needs to be posted in response to every AFC's "there's this one girl...." question