"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I've noticed hot (not beautiful) women ignore my dog

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
I walk a dog almost every day that is absolutely beautiful. I've never had a dog that so many people from all demographics just melt for. I get stopped constantly, which I encourage because my dog loves people, and a good third of people who see her walking look at her and smile. People thank me and my dog for brightening their day. But I have noticed a trend that I've been paying attention to lately. Women who are "hot" in the vacuous sense, excessive fashion, insane attention to detail on their physical appearance and outfits etc, have never even smiled at her.

I have my theories on why but just thought it was an interesting observation and wanted some other opinions.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I walk a dog almost every day that is absolutely beautiful. I've never had a dog that so many people from all demographics just melt for. I get stopped constantly, which I encourage because my dog loves people, and a good third of people who see her walking look at her and smile. People thank me and my dog for brightening their day. But I have noticed a trend that I've been paying attention to lately. Women who are "hot" in the vacuous sense, excessive fashion, insane attention to detail on their physical appearance and outfits etc, have never even smiled at her.

I have my theories on why but just thought it was an interesting observation and wanted some other opinions.
Selfish vain and fake. They not worried about you.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
If you had a Yorkie you might have gotten a look. The “I’m vain as hell starter pack”, a white Mercedes-Benz, a trendy hand bag and a Yorkie that fits in her bag. Done! Dated plenty of these women. Zero depth.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Every women, regardless of hotness has a reaction to my Rottweiler

I've not noticed any correlation and I've owned dogs for decades.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
Think about the insane amount of creepyness these hot girls deal with on a day to day basis.

If I walk by homeless people with a cute dog I wanna pet I know they’re going to be begging for change or cigarettes so it makes me really not want to make eye contact lol

Hot girl walking by the average dude is the same chit man.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I don't know but i'm kinda, don't touch random dogs in the street kind, when I had mine I did pet her a lot, I did wash my hands later, kinda hard to do that in the street, but serious ehre I think you are thinking too much on it
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Well you need to knock her off her pedastal. Im glad you noted "hot" vs beautiful.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
Is it a requirement to pet people's dogs?
People are busy and don't have time for that all the time.

I personally would never pet anyone's dog near a bar or restaurant. It's unhygienic and I might be hungry at any given time.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
If I had to depend on my dog to get women’s attention, I would up my daytime approach game…
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I have a retired giant-breed show-dog that weighs more than I do and turns heads and causes a scene everywhere we go. I too noticed the exact same thing you do.

When I take him to an outdoor patio bar, we get so constantly swamped by people, kids, etc, that it is impossible to hold a conversation for longer than 15 seconds with anyone. There will literally be people waiting in line to talk and the second the person who is currently petting him and talking to me leaves, bam the next group is right up on us.

We get a lot of women talking to us, plenty of them cute, but the really hot ones keep their noses in the air and pretend not to notice. Really hot women have to screen guys and they are looking for confident alpha males. Their main tactic to accomplish this is to give every man in the room ZERO IOIs and see who has the balls to approach them and then watch how confident they are as the woman administers her **** tests. She knows that approaching you to see your dog may be interpreted by most guys as her showing interest in you, so she won't do it.

Some super attractive women are also very insecure because they feel (right or wrong) their net-worth lies solely in their looks and they know that won't last forever. Being rejected sucks so they won't make the first move, even if it's to come see your dog.

All that said, I still think it's lame. Relax, come say hi to my awesome dog.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Teach your dog to bark at them.
Then say, “apperantly my dog thinks you’re not a very good person. “
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
I love dogs. I'll get down and rassle with a friendly, playful dog any day... but if I'm wearing a $3,000 suit, I'm going out of my way to avoid one, especially if they are playful and get excited with attention. When I'm dressed to the 9's, I don't want dog hair on me, dog slobber, paw prints... I don't want to smell like a dog.... none of it.

It's not always about vanity and cold, black hearts, and I'm usually suspicious when someone's mind goes straight to that. IMO, it is more suggestive of their view on women than it is about the woman's view of the dog....
That's fine, but even people dressed nicely smile and say how beautiful she is. I always keep her on a short leash until people want to get near her. These women so far universally just aren't enthused by her at all. It's just weird to me. I'd understand if it was a normal boring dog but it's different with this dog. I really do think it says something about a person.

As I said though, could be completely wrong. Could just be confirmation bias. Could be fear. I know my girlfriend was very hesitant with big dogs when we started dating. It took a few months of seeing me interact with them for her to sort of get comfortable. But even she loved this dog at first sight.


What kind of dog you have?
Malamute cross. This is a husky I think but she looks a lot like this.

 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Is it a requirement to pet people's dogs?
People are busy and don't have time for that all the time.

I personally would never pet anyone's dog near a bar or restaurant. It's unhygienic and I might be hungry at any given time.
Nah, not at all. It's more an overall vibe. Even people who steer clear of her for whatever reasons still smile and say she's a beautiful dog.


Well you need to knock her off her pedastal. Im glad you noted "hot" vs beautiful.
Haha, it's not like that. More, demographics. These aren't women I'm interested in anyway, they tend to be high maintenance and vain. I've dated a couple and it's not my thing at all. I'm more of a girl next door who will get sweaty on a hike with me type of guy.
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
How hot is this dog?
Hahaha, fair. No, seriously. I've been a dog person my whole life. I'm the type of guy who annoys owners of certain breeds because I love dogs. This dog is seriously magic. If I ended up single, I'd EASILY be able to get girls numbers walking this dog. A month ago I got stopped by THREE really pretty young women who asked what we were up to for the day. If I was single, I'd already come up with a line with the dog. Wanna see a trick she does? Get her phone number!

I used to love walking mine across the fields and stuff.

The two most noteworthy reactions i got was either people who didn't understand dogs crossing to the other side of the street, or breed enthusiasts stopping me who i couldn't get rid of lol. All i wanted to do is walk the bloody dog in peace tbh. Sort of a therepeutic thing.
Fair. I'm one of those annoying people so sorry. My family breed has always been dobe's and even though I find them beautiful, most people are afraid of them. So I have other experiences to weigh this dog against. She's definitely special in that regard.

F0ck those b1tches and bang the others.

Now, what's you theory op?
I have a girlfriend so it's not really about that. I just enjoy thinking about this stuff. I think maybe there's an empathy or lack thereof link with people and their reactions to dogs. Might be wrong, but thought I'd see what others thought.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I think maybe there's an empathy or lack thereof link with people and their reactions to dogs. Might be wrong, but thought I'd see what others thought.
Nice looking dog. I’ve noticed that when it comes to dogs and cars many women have a more positive outgoing reaction when they match what they personally like most. With dogs it may be what they perceive as more cute, cuddly, and friendly regardless of size. Many women react to a car because they like of out of the ordinary styling and size.
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Nice looking dog. I’ve noticed that when it comes to dogs and cars many women have a positive reaction when they match what they like most. With dogs it may be what they perceive as more cute, cuddly, and friendly. Many women prefer a car because of out of ordinary styling and size.
True. I did talk about fear of larger dogs in one of my replies. But if it was fear of big dogs you should see mixed responses from a demographic, for the most part. As I said, in my (admittedly limited) data set, it's 100% of this demographic of women.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top